Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

We all know a riding buddy who has a shop at his house who loves helping everyone
with working on their motorcycles. He always seems to have all the right tools and spare parts
to fix most things and then let's you do the work while he directs you on how it's done. Well I
know someone who does exactly that and I'm sad to say we lost him to brain cancer. Well his
lovely wife was left with sorting through his shop and she came across some Honda Shop Manuals.
She asked me to sell them for her, so here is the list.

1. Honda Common Service Manual
2. 2000 GL1500 A/SE Electrical Troubleshooting Manual
3. 2001 - 2005 GL1800/A Service Manual
4. 2003 GL1800 Photo Copy of a Service Manual
5. 2 x 2006 - 2010 GL1800/A Service Manual

Item;
1. $10.00
2. $20.00
3. $30.00
4. $15.00
5. $30.00 each

You pay shipping and all items will be shipped from Pt. Roberts Washington 98281 via USPS.
Contact me via PM. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I would also like one of the 2006-2010 if still available. Sending pm now.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Still awaiting response from seller. Anyone of the other buyers get a response? I sure have need of the 2006-2010 shop manual to compliment Fred's videos. You can't have too much information when working on these bikes.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Still awaiting response from seller. Anyone of the other buyers get a response? I sure have need of the 2006-2010 shop manual to compliment Fred's videos. You can't have too much information when working on these bikes.
Not yet. Keeping my fingers crossed ?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
No, me either, 2 pm’s sent, 1 with phone number, still waiting and checking my email for a ‘new private message from GL1800rider’s forum”.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I'll take #4, PM sent.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
??? Hard to understand why someone would go to all the trouble of placing a big add like that and then not check back for several days.....

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
PM sent to OP requesting him to respond to inquiries.
I was the first person to respond. I sent a pm to the seller just over an hour after the ad went up. From what I see, everything he offered has been spoken for. After 3 days still nothing from the seller, I don't get it. I hope he is okay, there must be a reason.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HI Everyone, So sorry for not returning your posts and PM's. I'm at a district rally this weekend and won't be home till Sunday. Please be patient, as soon as I get home I will deal with everyone in order of your posts. I'm off work Monday so will start the ball rolling first thing in the morning, PST. Again sorry for the delay. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
HI Everyone, So sorry for not returning your posts and PM's. I'm at a district rally this weekend and won't be home till Sunday. Please be patient, as soon as I get home I will deal with everyone in order of your posts. I'm off work Monday so will start the ball rolling first thing in the morning, PST. Again sorry for the delay. Ride safe.
Glad to know that you are safe and sound. Appreciate your response and await your PM. Ride safely and enjoy your rally.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Good, your ok, sure did wonder, thanks for posting up a follow up.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update Today, I'm going into Point Roberts this morning to TSB Shipping to get shipping pricing for you guys and all manuals will ship via USPS. As of now all manuals are sold and I will contact the buyers in order of PM's received, with your shipping costs and payment method. Thanks for your patience.
Ride Safe.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Ok, I can't get Paypal to accept the info you sent me. Could you PM me so we can get this done please? Thanks

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Ok, I can't get Paypal to accept the info you sent me. Could you PM me so we can get this done please? Thanks
Click the link he put in your pm and it will take you to his pay pal home page and you can “send money” to it. You won't be able to enter the info he gave you into your account and get to him. I had the same issue.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Thanks, but the link he sent me doesn't work either.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.