GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if y'all got an email from Honda inviting you to participate in a survey concerning Honda's motorcycles...I got this today. Survey asked a lot of questions about Honda Comfort system and Navi

Honda R&D Americas, Inc. is conducting a survey among Honda Gold Wing owners. We are not selling anything. We only want your opinion.

By completing the survey, you will be giving your input to help Honda R&D Americas, Inc. develop future Gold Wings that better meet your needs. We are sending a limited number of invitations, so your opinion really does count.

This survey will only take about 12 - 15 minutes of your time.

Click on the link below to access the survey:

Thank you, in advance, for your participation.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
I got one in the mail a couple months ago. No email.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
tommyboyTX said:
I was alot about electronic's GPS IPods MP3 players.....
LOL! I wonder how many people will say:

"I want Sirius"
"I want XM"
"I want MP3"
"I want this"
"I want that"

And then they will bitch and moan about the price and features being less than stand alone units. Then it will be: "'mother' Honda :evil: :evil: :evil:" all over the place. :lol:

Better off telling "mother" Honda ( :roll: ) to build bikes and keep the costs down by leaving the rest to the after market. My opinion, of course.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Too bad Honda doesn't ask the early GL1800 owners what they think of their Wings. I'm sure there would be a lot of questions marks on items such as: the rear suspension adjuster, the slow deployed cruise control, the left saddlebag opening problem, the CB malfunctioning, the CD player crapping out, .......well, you get the idea. Nuff said!

Ride safely.

Mike T.

G

·
johnocooper said:
I am wondering if y'all got an email from Honda inviting you to participate in a survey concerning Honda's motorcycles...I got this today. Survey asked a lot of questions about Honda Comfort system and Navi

Honda R&D Americas, Inc. is conducting a survey among Honda Gold Wing owners. We are not selling anything. We only want your opinion.

By completing the survey, you will be giving your input to help Honda R&D Americas, Inc. develop future Gold Wings that better meet your needs. We are sending a limited number of invitations, so your opinion really does count.

This survey will only take about 12 - 15 minutes of your time.

Click on the link below to access the survey:

Thank you, in advance, for your participation.
What link? :roll:

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Never saw it. However, with Sat radio, Ipods and stuff the cd player seems obsolete to me. That space and function could be used for something else.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I took the on-line survey this past week.

I noticed they didn't have any area for free flowing comments on what bothers us about the GW.

My big complaint about my '05 is the CB radio and CD player. I don't want either one. The CB radio should be replace by an FRS/GMRS radio and the CD player should be replaced by an MP3 player with jump drive capability.

I have some other complaints but I won't go into them at this time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.