GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
I like it

Registered
Got my 100% reimburse today from Corbin after I demonstrated to them the alleged 5L increase of capacity was unusable space and the visible increase of my bike butt volume was too embarrassing to take it out in public 馃槡

Registered
Please do not waste the members time with fake April Fools jokes. Nobody is that bored.

Registered
I also submitted my reimbursement for the extra keyfob, grabrails and foglights that I should have received with my 2018.

Registered
But Harley Davidson is making two mounting kits for $100 for their trunk..... One is for Tour models and the other is non-tour models. Still have to have them painted though.....

Oh, by the way; I though April Fools day was cancelled making today March 32nd.

Registered
Let's not forget the rebate for the virtually Useless GPS Honda supplied us with.
hey, wait a minute...you are not suppose to leave your house anyway ...sorry no rebate for that!
But Honda is sending a 100% realistic Goldwing ride simulation for your preferred video game console. Enjoy.

Registered
Well, alot of us complain about the size of the saddlebags, but hey, Harleys have bigger ones than the GW. We could have went and bought one of them. Why didn't we? Because the Wing has better brakes, engine, acceleration, ride quality, handling, etc.....This is one awesome bike...Harley isn't getting my money...

Registered
yea definitely yea, boredom, there are 3,452 Wing owners bored to death, yea, only 17 have ridden out of their houses in the last 24.7 hrs, yea, definitely

1 - 17 of 17 Posts