GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was bought up lately and I just want to say this group seems to be especially lucky. Think of it, of all area's of our life we get very little good,or even satifactory service. Let me start a list of the extrodinary service we get from our friends and Vendors of MC related items. We get extreme service which cannot be compared to the rest of the retail / wholesale bussiness.

1. Hal /Honda direct line/LaMont/ClosetChef(Chrisco)
2. Bushtec
3. Tulsa
4. V and P accessories
5. Lewis
6. Wings and things
7. Country Choppers
8. Metzler
9. Shirtzandthings
10. Now we have Rad
11. Cyclegadgets
12. Clearview
13. Venco
14. Genesgallery
15. TVnav
16. GPSdiscount city
17. FireCreek
18. Jon
19. J and M
20. Mic Mutes
21. Don / Amsoil
22. Mick o Pegs
23 Smithware
24. Kennedy
25. GME
26. WingStuff
27. CeeBailey
28. Chromeworld
29. Custom Windshield Cover
30. Flagmakers
31. WingToys
32. CycleKing
33. Hartco
34. Helmet Shop
35. All Cycle Sales
36. MBLinnovations.
37. AmericanRoadriders
Now add to the list as you know the good dealers and vendors. Have fun. Joy :goflag:

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i would like to kick in cycle gadgets, and clearview on the list. great service and real nice items.

loren

·
Registered
337 Posts
http://www.genesgallery.com/

Greg at Genesgallery is one of the most helpful people I have ever dealt with. He does not try to sell you anything but will do whatever it takes to get you exactly what you want. One other HUGE reason to go to Genesgallery if you are in the Springfield area is BERT! He is not only a certified Honda mechanic, but totally awesome. He does not only do the work you ask but is always willing to give advice to do-it-yourselfers.

I have not stepped back in the dealers doors since buying my wing and only will one more time for the ECM FIX. You just cant beat a company that believes in customer service.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
TVNAV and GPSDISCOUNT.COM .

http://www.wingtoys.com/ Wing Toys in California, a new upstart company that is willing to go the extra mile for your return visit.

Hows about that "BOM" guy.

Mic Mutes never misses a chance to help.

J&M

JON

Gary & Mikey (GME)

ChrisCo

Kennedy

Don Stefanik & Amsoil

http://www.smithwarenetworks.net/Owl/ Chrome wheels & Timing covers. Painted body pieces. Full LED lighting.

Geesh Joy, like you say, there are a bunch of good ones. I an sure that there are more but they are not at the tip of my tongue. In fact I have not dealt with a bad one, other than Mother Honda herself.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i am with the dawg on the gpsdiscount.com guy for good service.

recently got my gps from him, he actaully answered the phone,SPOKE ENGLISH, knew what he was trying to sell, shipped it the same day, and all went as expected.

overall a very unusal feat anymore.

loren

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, this is fun to see all our favorites and great service. Ed , thanks for the kudos to Country Choppers he is a fair and hard worker.

I think we are just lucky to have all these people actually listen to us and take care of our concerns.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Let's add Hartco. I bought and had to return a seat to them (no fault of their's, it was actually my fault) they built me a new one and sent it back. Only cost me shipping to them.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
loren said:
I am with the dawg on the gpsdiscount.com guy for good service.

recently got my gps from him, he actaully answered the phone,SPOKE ENGLISH, knew what he was trying to sell, shipped it the same day, and all went as expected.

overall a very unusal feat anymore.

loren
===GEEEE , I thought I was the only one that noticed this type of stuff

8)

I've delt with a few of the posted vendors, always treated great. Email is actually answered!

On the local front ; All Cycle Sales in Tempe Arizona answer all questions, good suggestions, not pushy on sales, gives discounts to various membership groups like HRC, GWRRA , etc.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. That was fun. Now tell me...... where do you find like 36-38 great vendors for your car or your house?????? Joy

1 - 20 of 22 Posts