GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Sorry I could not be there I was at the Auburn football game that we won ' war eagle.Did you like two egg? the mayor BUMPER :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,809 Posts
The 2 eggs ride was a ride of a life time. Your failure to show we have started a process to remove you from office and install Mr. Egg as the new mayor. We enjoyed meeting him and his lovely wife. His political agenda is in line with the beliefs of the Goldwing community. He has agreed to hold the office with out a salary and based upon your salary of $155,300 a year this will save the City of 2 eggs from increasing tourist taxes to balance the budget
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
We missed you Bump! As Snoopy said, your impeachment trial is underway. :D
 

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
Joined
·
4,676 Posts
Snoppy said:
The 2 eggs ride was a ride of a life time. Your failure to show we have started a process to remove you from office and install Mr. Egg as the new mayor. We enjoyed meeting him and his lovely wife. His political agenda is in line with the beliefs of the Goldwing community. He has agreed to hold the office with out a salary and based upon your salary of $155,300 a year this will save the City of 2 eggs from increasing tourist taxes to balance the budget
Be careful, bumper.

Snoppy is trying to get Two Egg to fire you so it can hire him as a consultant for only $135K per year.

Don't let him push you around like that! :D


Bob E.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,214 Posts
First This...
bumper said:
:shock: Glad to have you folks in our wonderful town.I will be in the Veterans activities and parade.Hope yall enjoy and have a safe ride.the mayor bumper :D
Then This?...
bumper said:
:D Sorry I could not be there I was at the Auburn football game that we won ' war eagle.Did you like two egg? the mayor BUMPER :oops:
:?: :?: :?:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did yall stop by city hall?

:p The voters have spoken,but I dedicated my salary to the store so it can raopen and pay back taxes.the MAYOR BUMPER WAR EAGLE GOOOO AUBURN :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,733 Posts
Re: Did yall stop by city hall?

bumper said:
:p The voters have spoken,but I dedicated my salary to the store so it can raopen and pay back taxes.the MAYOR BUMPER WAR EAGLE GOOOO AUBURN :p
Hey Bumper, when they reopen the store, can you send me that Two Egg license plate that is hanging in the store?
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top