GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I met rail32 at Trails End today. I brought the wife along, even though she does not like skin on hot dogs. She decided that rail is also from another planet (not necessarly mine). She had a ham and cheese that she said was really good. I and Randy of course had Trails End hot dogs. Afterwards we visited with the owner and checked out his shop and the cars he has stacked in it. I of course received my allotment of darkside cookies. Yummy (too bad Greg you missed them). All in all it was a pretty good day. I shall have a few with coffee in a few minutes.
Thanks Randy!!!!

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Well I met rail32 at Trails End today. I brought the wife along, even though she does not like skin on hot dogs. She decided that rail is also from another planet (not necessarly mine). She had a ham and cheese that she said was really good. I and Randy of course had Trails End hot dogs. Afterwards we visited with the owner and checked out his shop and the cars he has stacked in it. I of course received my allotment of darkside cookies. Yummy (too bad Greg you missed them). All in all it was a pretty good day. I shall have a few with coffee in a few minutes.
Thanks Randy!!!!
Your very much welcome George.
Maybe I am from another time in the future. Bob and his wife at Trails End are cool people indeed:thumbup: I will have Greg's share of cookies this morning before heading out myself. Sorry Greg you snooze you loose.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Thanks Randy!!!!
For the record. ... I was sitting at home not doing crap! Just so ya know, I have a phone! :trike: :tongue:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Where Is The Trails End?

Always looking for a place to have a good excuse to ride to. Where is this place?

Thanks,

Scott.....

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Always looking for a place to have a good excuse to ride to. Where is this place?

Thanks,

Scott.....
I've been wondering that too. BTW... Rail32 where are you? Goldwing Kevin is looking for you in Stillwater. Now I've gotta pull your weight and go riding with him. ;)

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts

Thanks,

Scott.....
I can only take you there ,it's classified. :lol: ok 500 Merritt ave .Oshkosh but you can't go by your self there's a secert password that only Goerge and I know.:cool:

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
For the record. ... I was sitting at home not doing crap! Just so ya know, I have a phone! :trike: :tongue:
I've been wondering that too. BTW... Rail32 where are you? Goldwing Kevin is looking for you in Stillwater. Now I've gotta pull your weight and go riding with him. ;)
You all know I ride every weekend regardless of weather. If you all get bored get ahold of me day before, stop your whining there's enough of me to go around :lol::roll: I was eating in Stillwater what else would I be doing in a tourist area. :lol: Jwen I hope you rode big miles this weekend . It was slow for me only 673 total ,there's your chance to get ahead;) lots of sightseeing this weekend ,kinda nice for a change.

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
You all know I ride every weekend regardless of weather. If you all get bored get ahold of me day before, stop your whining there's enough of me to go around :lol::roll: I was eating in Stillwater what else would I be doing in a tourist area. :lol: Jwen I hope you rode big miles this weekend . It was slow for me only 673 total ,there's your chance to get ahead;) lots of sightseeing this weekend ,kinda nice for a change.
By the time I got hold of Kevin again he was headed home oh well, maybe we can all hook up next weekend. Spike and I rode up to Sawmill in Seeley for pizza. Pret:thumbup:ty good.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
By the time I got hold of Kevin again he was headed home oh well, maybe we can all hook up next weekend. Spike and I rode up to Sawmill in Seeley for pizza. Pret:thumbup:ty good.
Saturday Dells area, Sunday to meet fellow Darksider somewhere south . See how easy this is :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Saturday Dells area, Sunday to meet fellow Darksider somewhere south . See how easy this is :thumbup:
:shrug: Rail, the jury is still out on Sat. Dells ride. Trying to talk Spike into going to the Dells. It would be a little on the long side for a day ride, it's 200 mi one way for us to the Dells. Oh and we have at least two more trips planned for the Dells this year. I'll let you know (hopefully by Sat. :rolleyes:) if I can get her to change her mind about the Dells....wait for it... Dells, Dells, Dells. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Rail...let me know if you are looking for another rider on Saturday....I could meet you pretty much any where....heck...this past weekend was a mere 800+ miles...

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe I can make the Dells this weekend. I need to stop at Paul Bunyons anyway to check on Breakfast.

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
Maybe I can make the Dells this weekend. I need to stop at Paul Bunyons anyway to check on Breakfast.
Wow quite a coincidence,I "need" those doughnuts :thumbup: 9am ?? I am meeting fellow Darksider sometime Saturday around Dells area . Lab Rider/ George/ Walrus meet at Mr Bunyan's 9am good ??

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Wow quite a coincidence,I "need" those doughnuts :thumbup: 9am ?? I am meeting fellow Darksider sometime Saturday around Dells area . Lab Rider/ George/ Walrus meet at Mr Bunyan's 9am good ??
9am at Bunyans is good for me.....

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Works for me.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Randy can we make it 9:30? Nancy wants to come along but meeting at Kwik Trip at 6:45 is going to be tough. Joel is coming also. Lab Rider does that work for you?

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
9:30 it is than ,it will just be harder on there doughnut inventory :thumbup:

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
You boy's have a great time!!!

·
Premium Member
31,972 Posts
You boy's have a great time!!!
Have you ever seen a report that I am not having a great time :lol::thumbup: Life is too short to waste a single minute. You gotta work ??

1 - 20 of 41 Posts