GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the Baker or Tulsa hot foot deflectors work on an '06 with the comfort package heat vents. And once again your opinion on which is better tulsa or baker

·
Registered
713 Posts
I've got the Bakers and they work doggone good - but I have an '04 and don't know if they'll fit on an '06.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I have the Bakers on my 06 and they work just fine.All you do is leave one of the clamps off.Can't remember which one,but when you put it up there to check,it will be obvious.Enjoy

·
Registered
149 Posts
Does the hot foot, (either brand), work better than the factory foot warmers?

I have a '06 Audio, and my toes get cold. Was thinking of piecing together the foot warmer part of the comfort package, but if the aftermarket is just as good, or better, that is the way I'll go.

Thanks
Mack

·
Registered
713 Posts
They are just "clip on" (and off). Takes about 30 sec. per side to install and they really do a nice job of keeping your feet warm. Highly recommended for cold weather :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
I couldn't find a comfort in stock, so I bought the audio basic wing and added Tulsa hot foot and Hondaline heated grips and they both work great. :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
El Lobo said:
I couldn't find a comfort in stock, so I bought the audio basic wing and added Tulsa hot foot and Hondaline heated grips and they both work great. :D
Are your Tulsa brand clip ons as well?

·
Registered
21,055 Posts
i have used both Tulsa hotfoot and Bakerbuilt footwings

they both work but the Tulsa hotfoot works much better

·
Registered
226 Posts
Griz6 said:
El Lobo said:
Are your Tulsa brand clip ons as well?
Yes, they have a clip on the bottom and a spring to attach on the top. Easy on, easy off. I did have the left side fall off going down the road. I hit it when I was shifting, I now tie wrap them on and they don't move. After all they will be on all winter.

·
Registered
79 Posts
cycledude said:
i have used both Tulsa hotfoot and Bakerbuilt footwings

they both work but the Tulsa hotfoot works much better
I wear a heavy leather boot when riding. Can I expect to feel a difference through them or are these more for light foot wear?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
called tulsa , they say the '06 comfort does not work with their hot foot deflector

they are working on one for that model

·
Registered
682 Posts
Could I bother someone to post a picture of the Tulsa Hotfeet/Hotfoot? I went to their web page, but the pic is too small for my (aging) eyes.

Thanks,

Bill

I GUESS NOT!!! :roll: :cry:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts