GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been some time now since there was a report on the two cans of Chili and a Goldwing. As outlined in the previous thread,
http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=275227&highlight=cans+chili
the two cans set out on a journey that over the course of this this riding season, has seem them acquire man, many more miles, and regrettably, a few simple parking lot crossing, but alas, they non-the-less have added thousands of more miles riding in the trunks of many more unsuspecting GL1800 Riders.

As we know, it has been a rather hot summer of riding and there was concern that the two cans may not have been able to weather the temps while cooped up in those hot little spaces.

I am happy to report that they have been spotted chill ‘in out pool side awaiting further instructions as to what will be their (or whoever gets to eat them soon) next “move.”

Discussions will be taking place very soon with the lofty Chili Board of Directors who will determine their fate. Will they move on, or will they be simply served to an unsuspecting GL1800 rider so as to help them move on. Time will tell.

I’ll do my best to keep everyone posted on further developments.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Does this have anything to do with the "coming and goings" of said recipient:?:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does this have anything to do with the "coming and goings" of said recipient:?:
If not now, it may in the very near future.:thumbup:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wouldn't that make it rather hard to comply with the "must leave the state" rule?
By the time the rider really needs to "move" the Chili they will have crossed the PA boarder which is only 35 miles away. In the trunk, or on the Dog, crossing a state line with the goods will be accomplished I think.:thumbup::eek:4:

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
The plot (as well as the BS) thickens............

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Next time I am in town I going to have to bring the bike with out the trunk on it......
:joke:

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Y'all keep harping on about keeping the trunk/bags locked....I saw them transfer stewardship via the handlebar tunnels. When it's your time, it's your time. :yes:

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Y'all keep harping on about keeping the trunk/bags locked....I saw them transfer stewardship via the handlebar tunnels. When it's your time, it's your time. :yes:
No problem! My bike cover has padlock eyes on the bottom. I'm good...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts