GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked with them today and they have a section blocked out for us. The dates are October 7,8 and 9th. Feel free to start making reservations. I will contact Paul Bunyon's later this week to make sure everything is set up there also. In the spring we did not do a Friday night dinner. Please let me know if you would like to do something on this or not. I will try to set something up if most of the people attending would like me too. This is a great meet and greet with some very good riding in the area. I will set up a few ride leaders who have interest in leading a group. If anyone is interested in leading a ride please let me know.

Thanks. I hope to see you all there. Last fall was perfect weather, and I am praying for the the same this year.

PS. When you call the Mayflower, tell them you are from the Goldwing group or mention my name (George for those who don't know. Phone #800-345-7407 or 608-253-6471)

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Thank's George your the man!!

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I'm on it!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have the dates blocked out on my calendar. I will probably lead a group over to the Mississippi and back. I am not sure what route yet and weather will decide it that Saturday morning. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
I hope everyone is making their reservations. Looking forward to seeing all you riders again. :thumbup:
Yeah, I have to do that tonight.:banghead: Also looking forward to seeing everybody again. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts