GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post a reminder. Texas Chapter X-2 12th Anniversary Chapter Ralley August 20, 2011 Why? To celebrate our 12th anniversary with all our Gold Wing friends and family! And ... to have a great meal and enjoy some camaraderie. Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Rain or Shine) Place: Bear Creek Park, Pavilion #6 – Houston, TX I-10 to Hwy 6, north on Hwy 6 to Clay Rd, turn right Hwy 290 to Hwy 6, south on Hwy 6 to Clay Rd., turn left Activities: Top Gun Rider Demonstration by Doug Roberts, raffles, 50/50 drawings, Silent Auction, Poker Draw, Vendors, Grand Prize Drawing, Bike Show, AND ... THE BEST BBQ IN TOWN! Registration: $13.00 per person early registration - $15.00 per person at the rally! Rider’s Name: GWRRA #: Co-Rider’s Name: GWRRA: Address: City: State: Zip: Phone: GWRRA Chapter: Email: I/we agree to hold harmless (at no fault) Texas Chapter X-2, the GWRRA, any advertiser, any vendor, any participant, or any property owner for any loss or injury to myself or my property to which I/we may become involved by reason of participation at this event. Signature: Date: Signature: Date:​
Kurt & Pam Massey, Chapter Directors - TX-X2
16226 Cairngorm Ave, Houston, TX 77095
PH: (281) 858-0709
Email: [email protected] www.TXX2.org

1 - 1 of 1 Posts