GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning a few days ride from Houston to Big Bend in mid May. Dates open. Anyone interested?:trike:

·
Registered
423 Posts
I started planning my trip there with my brothers, but one of them had a freak horse accident breaking his foot almost completely off. Everyone backed out and our trip was nixed! I'd love to be disappointed about the trip, but at least it wasn't MY foot.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Man I been wanting to take a ride to BB. Never been there and I was born and raised in Texas. :shock:
If I'm not in Korea , I would Love to join ya with the Dirty white girl She loves west Texas Speed limits LOL
Whats you plans once you get to BB?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I can't wait for May. :excited: The SO and I will be headed that way in March. We've been to BIG BEND several times, so this year we're going to check out Fort Davis area. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
We will be headed out to West Texas on March 23rd through the 27th. First night in Marathon. Tue,Wed,Thur, night we will be in Terlingua. Making day rides from their into the park, up Lajitas way and into Presidio/ Hope the weather is nice. We should have about 10 motorcycles and a chase vehicle with a trailer, just in case.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I started planning my trip there with my brothers, but one of them had a freak horse accident breaking his foot almost completely off. Everyone backed out and our trip was nixed! I'd love to be disappointed about the trip, but at least it wasn't MY foot.
Does your brother live in Village Creek (Tomball address?).

-Dan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts