GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the Mail Online article entitled The mirrored motorcycle that almost disappears when it's moving;

Is it me or are some artists just desperate for new material? Putting a shiny box around something with wheels doesn't seem terribly artistic, but what do I know. That the thing with wheels is a motorcycle makes even less sense. Maybe there's a joke in here someplace, though, and I am just too dense this morning to see it.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
MIght just be one of those "government grant's for the art's" thing! :p If he adds an electric motor..................he might get another mil or so!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I like the motorcycle boots, riding pants followed by the tshirt and no helmet. At least he is wearing sun glasses that will clearly protect his face in an accident.

S

·
0 Posts
All he needs it 1000 flashing headlights - He could blind people in all directions :cool:

At least he is dressed comfortably

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Doesn't look crotch friendly! :eek:4:

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those nice and sharp 90 degree corners would be perfect for removing flesh in an accident.
Looking at that guy sitting there reminds of that old grades school shtick, "Imagine sliding down a bannister and having it turn into a razor blade."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts