3,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They sure showed them Cowboys an thing or 2 :roll:
bring on them Bears (or Saints)
Go Hawks

·
Registered
311 Posts
I don't think it was as much a Seahawk victory as it was a Dallas defeat. I just wish the "the boys" could actually HOLD ONTO THE BALL !! Couldn't believe my eyes !!

So I had to go out into the garage and hug my 'wing (makes this a gw related thread ???)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Knowing my kids live in the Seattle area, I watched the game and pulled for the Seahawks, though my true allegiance is to the Chargers.
Neither the Seahawks nor the Cowboys looked good last night, and I'll be very surprised if the Seahawks make it past the next round unless their execution improves immensely.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:roll:

Now with the Cowboys done maybe, only maybe can we focus the cameras on football instead of the loser, camera target #81 of the Cowboys plus Parcells and his issues. :roll:
Let the folks in Texas worry about that stuff in the off-season, when most of us could care less. :wink:
I'd personally like to see a team with the least controversy and off field commotion play some great football and take the whole thing, but alas I'm only one football fan and the masses usually get their way. :wink: :lol:
Who can figure out which team that may be, the prees only likes the teams with the most crap happenin'. :roll: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
While riding my Goldwing :wink: thinking last night after the game...

I was going to shoot myself (after shooting my dog, and burning the house down) after the Bears-Packers Game (losing a bet and having to send 3 pounds of crab claws to Wisconsin didn't help). After watching the Seattle-Dallas game I can only hope we play Seattle. They were at least as bad so we have a chance.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I really didnt care who won that game,however it was a great game. I actually felt sorry for Parcells after Romo bobbled that snapped punt. Imagine how shitty he feels waking up this morning.

·
Registered
19,256 Posts
The rules say a call should only be overturned if there is CONCLUSIVE evidence. The overturned Cowboy catch on the 1 or 1 1/2 was close, but different camera angles showed different results, thereby not conclusive thereby the Cowboys were robbed. Point two when Roma fumbled the field goal and ran toward the goal. Notice the gound cause the fumble right on the 1 yard line. Again it should have been first down Cowboys. Robbed again. I am not a Cowboys fan, and I think the Seahawks are a better team but I don't like BAD CALLS.

FLAME ON

I don't like the Eagles either but they WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL

To keep this cycle related. How many stadiums have supercross?

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
I don't like the Eagles either but they WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL
I'll take some of that action...... :lol: maybe some Texas BBQ :eat2: for some Kentucky Bourbon??????? :capwin:
I'm a Cowboys fan, always have been...TO is gone, he'll not be there next year and the Tuna will be back....I thought the calls stunk all the way around, but that's the rub of the green....

San Diego looks the best to me, but you can't count anyone out in the playoffs....just never know....

I'd like to see the Bears and Bolts in the Superbowl, or.....

I could just go out and ride the Wing ( MC releated) :wink:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I wonder if the Seahawks will be poppin' the cork on another one of thier bottles...

WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD!

I don't watch football, so I don't give a crusty crap who wins. Can't watch while riding the Wing, anyway! :lol:

·
Registered
19,256 Posts
Mike that is great

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I like the little motorcycles printed on the cork!

·
Registered
19,256 Posts
The other teams can have TO. He is talented but has the worst case of butter fingers. Romo has been around TO too much.

·
Registered
229 Posts
We have just witnessed a contest to see which team could play the poorest football. . :oops: . I've been a Seahawk fan from the team's conception and I'm really happy to see them make it to the second round, though they probably don't deserve to be there. :roll: That said, I still had to feel sorry for Romo. I agree with Toyo, he must feel like crap this morning.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Because of my NW connections, I was pulling for the Hawks as well. I almost expected them to let the Cowboys waltz into the end zone, so at least they'd have some time left to score. Who could have anticipated that Romo would fumble the place, and then fumble again at the 1 yard line?

There were indeed some bad calls last night. Overturning the 1st down at the 1 yard line was not one of them. The ball never crossed the 1 yard line. However, there were a couple of pass interference calls on Dallas that got called as "holding".

If Seattle keeps playing like this, however, they won't get far in the playoffs, nor should they. KC let me down yesterday as well. I was hoping they'd knock the Colts out, but the Chiefs were pathetic. (Sorry, KC fans, but you know it's true.)

I'll be watching to see whether the Patriots or the Jets will play San Diego next week. I'm hoping the Chargers make it to the big dance.

·
Registered
624 Posts
It's time for the Cowhoes to clean up their act. They are poorly coached, undisciplined, and embarrassing. A big spoonful of humility wouldn't hurt their cause any. They are losing fans.

Don't count the Saints out. They have been overwhelming at times this year. Just a matter of who gets hot at the right time.

Other than that, who cares? :D

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I did not watch this game but I did watch most of the colts and KC. Now that game was hard to figure out who wanted to really win. KC had a good defense yesterday as they were the only part of the team that showed up. Heck they played almost all the game for KC for the first 3 3/4 quarters of game. KC never had a first down until then.

And of couse the colts could not score a touchdown until after that either. If not for the 3 field goals the Colts would not have had any points for the first three quarters. Neither team deserved to win that one....LOL.... :wink: :wink:

Am I a colts fan :?: :?: Not really. I only watched the game because everything else that was on was an old re-run of some sorts and it was not good riding here..

Ross

1 - 20 of 41 Posts