GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to post a picture of it - Those sixties racers had to be tough -

And this is an 04 Honda -

But I am going to get rid of it - not very practical. In the classifieds, if interested

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't be much. This thing is a little twin, tach goes to about 10,000 rpms. Only thing I have done is run it around a parking lot to see how it works. Could be a real kick in the pants, but not something to go see Yosemite two up with........... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Looks remarkably similar to my old 1973 GT185 twin. Rock stock out of the box running regular leaded fuel it would do about 90mph.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
There are 2 locally that I know of...One at Roseville cycle and one at Fairfield cycle.............How much are you asking for yours ?

·
Registered
374 Posts
Yea, looks like my RC116 (50cc) - 1966 GP racer. I saw this replica in the local dealer but the wife said no way. Top on my 66 was 22,500 rpm into a 9 speed box with about 16hp. Would do over 100+. Now that was living...then came the WALL. Left shoulder and lower left leg on that one.

If I only had the mnoney....dream on said she!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Those are so neat. My dealer had a few when they first came out but I could not justify the $3k price tag on it. I would trade you for my Whizzer however. :lol: Nice bike, You should race it. :shock:

Cheers.
Marc

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 9 of 9 Posts