GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife went out shopping today while I was at work. She came home with 2 one gallon buckets of fresh strawberries. Just finished a piece of angel food cake covered with fresh strawberries! Talk about good!:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Pass

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Sounds yummy , but I would prefer my strawberries over New York vanilla ice cream or blended into a shake. Don't get me wrong I would not pass up angel food cake though . ;)

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
or on waffles, pancakes or just plain straight up. Yummy.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,621 Posts
Ya, Becky has a special way of making Strawberry Pancakes.
:thumbup: you bet. Hail Becky :bow::bow::bow:. Got to love that girl.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sounds yummy , but I would prefer my strawberries over New York vanilla ice cream or blended into a shake. Don't get me wrong I would not pass up angel food cake though . ;)
Its the ANGEL part at doesn't well with you???

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Strawberries

I think there were a lot of us envious of your desert. We get a lot of fresh strawberries here in Florida from Plant City. They are locally grown and very tasty. Enjoy. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
I think there were a lot of us envious of your desert. We get a lot of fresh strawberries here in Florida from Plant City. They are locally grown and very tasty. Enjoy. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry
Ok I admit it I was ,,, really bad .

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think that may be where the ones come from that we get from Sams Club when they ain't in season here.

·
Registered
627 Posts

I thought you might like them strawberries over some darkside cookies.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is yummy, so yummy I had it after lunch and supper!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts