GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was one of the early Darksiders, even number 1 till I gave it to some one who rode a car tire prior to me.. I accepted the next number at the time and it was in the 20's, but that was a long time ago.. Don't even remember my log in name back then, I have since been ka7w, toemoss, and not sure if there were more.

So, can any one lead me in the right direction of finding that number ??

Thanks in advance

:bow:

·
Registered
11,183 Posts
Tom, DS#26=KA7W. I think that was your old board name.

Edit: Sorry Tom, I didn't answer your question. To find your number, click on the number 390 in my signature.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tom, DS#26=KA7W. I think that was your old board name.

Edit: Sorry Tom, I didn't answer your question. To find your number, click on the number 390 in my signature.
Thanks, I appreciate that.. I was number 1 in the beginning, then Tom Franklin showed up and he had been riding Darkside long time prior to me so I gave him number 1 and took the next available which looks like number 26

Thanks... that goes back a few days LOL

These days I have a very nice car tire... but no goldwing :?

Thinking about buying a Burgman scooter and yes, they have a car tire that will fit the rear..

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Thanks, I appreciate that.. I was number 1 in the beginning, then Tom Franklin showed up and he had been riding Darkside long time prior to me so I gave him number 1 and took the next available which looks like number 26

Thanks... that goes back a few days LOL

These days I have a very nice car tire... but no goldwing :?

Thinking about buying a Burgman scooter and yes, they have a car tire that will fit the rear..

I'm three doors down from you Tom.we used to get our numbers confused.
That dammed Nando stared this number crap "Darkside International" aka DSI 0001 remember that.lol

How ya been?.PM me a pic of the new scoot.

Be Safe my friend.

Rock

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Over 1000........ I think it's time for a Darkside Ride In! Who? Where? If no one else wants it I can do another one here in southern Ohio if the crowd want to ride here. We have GREAT twisty roads!.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Duh! Ok stamp stupid on my forehead and fly me around the stadium.:joke:

I just missed that altogether.

Thanks Dave,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts