GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
PM @Murgie he has the numbers I believe.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I feel like I am listening into a private conversation. I am nosy, so have to ask what a darkside number is>?

·
Arkansas Ridgerunner
3,612 Posts
I feel like I am listening into a private conversation. I am nosy, so have to ask what a darkside number is>?

I don't remember the specifics, but back when this darkside thing started guys on this forum began to keep up with the order in which they came to the dark side. A buddy that helped me and answered a lot of questions when I was first looking at this had a number in the 50s. I think now it has gotten up close 2,000? It is not something everyone does, so there are a lot of guys running a CT that knows or cares nothing about the numbers.

·
DSI Keeper
9,121 Posts
It was a list we came up back in the when there were many heated discussions about the darkside. All those discussions were on the general board and that is how we got to having our sub-forum. I started maintaining the list in 2007 and the numbers then were around a 100. I think we have around 1700 names. Since we are still here and haven't crashed and burn, the need to be counted has waned.

They are listed here if any of you are interested. A lot of memories in the early years, for sure.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Wow, that was memory lane trip! #433 here...

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Wow 818 we had some great discussions back then
Crap Rocketman
Jpinpa lol our own Cookie Monster Sir Rail
Paul wow so many great memories and late night chats lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
It was a list we came up back in the when there were many heated discussions about the darkside. All those discussions were on the general board and that is how we got to having our sub-forum. I started maintaining the list in 2007 and the numbers then were around a 100. I think we have around 1700 names. Since we are still here and haven't crashed and burn, the need to be counted has waned.

They are listed here if any of you are interested. A lot of memories in the early years, for sure.

862.1 Slim, Hello Murgie, I hope you're doing well, its been a long time, take care my friend.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Wow 818 we had some great discussions back then
Crap Rocketman
Jpinpa lol our own Cookie Monster Sir Rail
Paul wow so many great memories and late night chats lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello Wing Nut,I hope you're doing well my friend, take care.
Slim

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Welcome to the Darkside, And Darkside decals here...

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,827 Posts
862.1 Slim, Hello Murgie, I hope you're doing well, its been a long time, take care my friend.
WOW!!! You talk about a long time no see!! I hope you’ve been well Slim. I don’t make it to the Darkside forum much anymore.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Hello Boomer1832cc, hope you're well Sir
I thought I would stop by and say hello.
Take care of yourself.

·
IronMan
17,136 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts