GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
It was a list we came up back in the when there were many heated discussions about the darkside. All those discussions were on the general board and that is how we got to having our sub-forum. I started maintaining the list in 2007 and the numbers then were around a 100. I think we have around 1700 names. Since we are still here and haven't crashed and burn, the need to be counted has waned.

They are listed here if any of you are interested. A lot of memories in the early years, for sure.

Murgie, interesting list, got to about 500 plus and my eyes started glazing over. Many of the old user names I remember, don't see them any more.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Hey Slim, you still riding? I need to head your way for a getaway to the fast country you call home. Hope you are doing well.
My wife and I ride a couple of times a year, I had a heart attack in 2016 and it took the wind out of my sail , I just don't have any energy at all most days. I'm thankful to be here . We still got the 2010 1800, it has 25,000 miles on it now. lol. I wish you the best Murgie, take care of yourself.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts