GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is honda rider and cisco is my first name so hondaciscorider :) but some of these are waaaay out there. Seems to be nice here, I acidently went to the off topic board from advise a friend gave me, I was horified beyond belief saome folks talk to each other like that but being from a small town we all speak nice to each other and support each other in times of need. Nice meeting you all here.

·
Chard Member
13,063 Posts
Since my hair is turning grey, it must have something to do with the color of my neck! :?

Red...

·
Registered
19,324 Posts
Laen= last name spelled backwards

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Mine isn't very imaginative - just my name.

Best to stay away from the Off Topic board. It's like the outhouse which attracts the annoying insects. :wink:

·
Registered
95 Posts
hmmmm.... like menus at a restaurant or shopping for anything... i don't like thinking about some things for too long. that, and i don't like it when people are afraid to sign their name to their online rhetoric. if it ain't good enough for your name, it ain't fit for posting. this keeps me in check. :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Candy black cherry color is called BLOODSTONE from US Paint

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Lets be real...GWL is my initals...RHFarm...stands for the name of my farm/estate....Runaway Hill Farm....I lost a tractor on the back hill of the farm...hench Runaway Hill Farm...blew a bunch of fenching when it went down the hill...lol

·
Registered
373 Posts
My name is Bill. Since I'm old enough to remember, lots of folks call me Mr. Bill. On the Mr. Bill cartoon, Sluggo was Bill's nemesis. Thus, if you're not Sluggo, you must be Mr. Bill.
Clear as mudd?

·
Registered
596 Posts
'nuff said

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
jasonJonas said:
hmmmm.... like menus at a restaurant or shopping for anything... i don't like thinking about some things for too long. that, and i don't like it when people are afraid to sign their name to their online rhetoric. if it ain't good enough for your name, it ain't fit for posting. this keeps me in check. :)
Name is in my sig!

·
Road Warrior
1,322 Posts
At the time I signed up it was my e-mail address. Now my e-mail is mcmom1962 so most folks know me by that. Sheila

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Howdy, and welcome. I'm from Mesquite and first name (well ... nickname) is Bob ... so ...

Mesquite Bob

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
KY / where I live

Blue / in Kentucky, UK is blue and I bleed BLUE, I ride a blue bike, I like the Blue color and it's the fastest color bike of any brand.....so there.

Anything else??????

1 - 20 of 157 Posts