GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you put an image in the signature line? Not in the text, but in the line below the text that shows up in everyone of your posts?

. Down here.
. l
. l
. l
. l
. l
. l
. l
. l
. \/

·
Registered
605 Posts

You must click the image button once at the beginning of the location and once at the end.

the slash in the last one must be there

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
My wife hates those damn Yankees. So I root for them when she is present. Any other time I hate them too though.

·
Registered
24,623 Posts
Hey tequilaroy

Just did this tonight (as in two minutes ago). Looks like you need to "update" your profile. The url is listed, but not the picture. Go to where you have the photo listed on the web and right click to get the properites to double check you have the correct url listed.

Hope this helps. I sometimes "do" better then I "splane."

Wheels

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Wheels. For some reason I can get the first image to work. Thats the Yankees logo I now have there. In its place i want to put in a different one which is the url in the signature. I don't know why it won't work.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.