GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok seeing that was soooooo easy, here's ONE question to see how good you are on your 1800. It comes from the Wisconsin Motorcycle Temp test, the only one I got wrong, here goes:

"Your riding down a narrow street with cars on both sides, what should you be looking for on your cycle?"

A... Cars pulling out from sidestreets/driveways.

B... Car doors being open.

C... People walking between parked cars.

I'll wait and post their version on the correct answer later.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I would say B and C but since I can only pick one it will be C.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
What do I look for "on my cycle?" I guess it would be the radio station. LOL

On the road, however, I don't see just one good choice--I choose all three.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Answer A

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Regardless of what the test says, I'm doing all of the above.

I guess I'm just over cautious. 8)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
All answers are correct. However, if it's like most Government tests...they want the "most correct answer" My answer is A.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
D. All of the above.

But if I have to pick one I am going with A, that is the one that would most likely hurt me the worst.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Dive Master said:
D. All of the above.

But if I have to pick one I am going with A, that is the one that would most likely hurt me the worst.
+ 1 exactly what I was thinking A BIG OUCH b small ouch c "you" better move see "A" above for you...LOL...chuck

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
chuck_b24 said:
[quote="Dive Master":37bpg2bp]D. All of the above.

+ 1 exactly what I was thinking A BIG OUCH b small ouch c "you" better move see "A" above for you...LOL...chuck[/quote:37bpg2bp]

+1

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
All three are correct. I guess the most correct would be A.

I have been wrong before so I won't get my feelings hurt on this one. :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
295 Posts
If I were a government employee writing the test, I would claim that "B" was the correct answer.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok here's the answer that DOT wanted.

My first guess would have been multiple choice because to me ALL the choices were correct, but their only wanted one answer.

But they wanted a answer to the question that was in the driving manual, and to
show, I guess, if you read the manual, and not guessing. Just like another Goverment Test.

The correct answer they wanted on the test was: "A....Cars pulling out from sidestreets/driveways"

Good work:
robien
William Anzik
WBOSPL
and 5Ross
I guessed and got it wrong, the only one I got wrong out of 25 questions....... :cus: :eek:4:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
But sidestreets and driveways were not mentioned in the question. I demand a grand jury investigation be started on this matter. :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
I say that we all hire a lawyer and file a class action law suit, isn't that what everyone else does? Of course we will not receive any money if we win, the lawyer will get it all :roll:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Darn it. A lucky guess for sure. If you had let us all read the manual first we all might have gotten it correct :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Also I learned awhile back to believe what Ronbein says so maybe his answer influenced me a little :wink: :wink: (except on short cuts to the BRP) :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts