GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Hmmm... I got a 100%. Guess I was lucky. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
#$%@# (Trying to be nice) Made 95

·
Registered
399 Posts
100% Thanks, Stuff like that is always good to review.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Guess I need to bone up on my driving knowledge, I only a 90%. :oops:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Only got 1 wrong. I know that I am not as good a driver as when I was younger, but I also know that I am better than most of the drivers out there. I work in an industry where I encounter drivers all day long. I am an outo inspector for a company that runs the central inspection station throughout the state. Many of the drivers are so nervous just driving into the building I don't know what they would do in real driving situations. In the last 8 years, since starting this job, I have become very cautious because there is no telling what some of these people will do.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I missed one (got a 95%) and I don't agree with it. I missed the one that said pedestrians have the right of way in a Marked Or Unmarked crosswalk. I don't see how there can be any such thing as an unmarked crosswalk. To me, if there is a painted crosswalk, then it is marked.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
100% here, Must because I used to drive school busses and my job requires driver training every 3 years. I noticed a couple of the questions are dependent upon local regulations but most are common sense issues.

jjsC6 - Just imagine that there is a crosswalk at every intersection and you will understand what they mean by unmarked crosswalks.

·
Registered
295 Posts
100% I also just moved to California and had to take a written exam. I studied the manual for that one. I'm sure that helped on this test.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
95% because I missed answering the highbeams question. But to be fair, I just went through DOT certification for operating my company vehicle and towing generators. Plus we also go through company Driver Awareness training on a annual basis.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
100% here. Looks like Goldwing riders easily beat the "avarage".

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
95% for me. I'll let y'all guess what I missed.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts