GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watch this once a few yrs ago, building a Goldwing, finally I cought it on tonight. 8pm mountain time discovery.:popcorn:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Actually, my channel guide shows 11 Eastern, which is 9 Mountain, unless you live in Arizona and this is the time of year that Arizona and California have the same time. I can never remember which one Arizona and some others don't change to.:shrug: Might have to record this one.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I lived in Az 10 yrs and still don't know what time it is:shrug:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
In Atlanta the big hand is on the 12...and the little hand is on the 11.

:joke:

·
Registered
3 Posts
How its Made - Goldwing

I think this is the same episode on youtube

·
Registered
19,989 Posts
They sure do build the new 1800s a lot differently than the old ones. Two big differences I saw in that video is that the painting is all done by robot now, whereas they were done by hand up until a couple of years ago, and the instrument cluster is now mounted on the front fairing before it is installed in the bike. On the old 1800s. the instrument cluster was mounted to the bike first. Then the fairing was installed.

·
Registered
4,214 Posts
Interesting...

Same video but different announcers. Same narrative but the accents make it obvious the program was produced differently in order to be presented in different countries. Reminds me of this saying by George Bernard Shaw... England and America are two countries separated by a common language. :lol:

L

·
0 Posts
That's not how they are made... it's how the used to be made!

Now they'll be made by one japanese dude running a computer.

:wrong:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
If the workers had put the air filter in the show would have been much longer!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts