GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please post a picture !

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
My dog (an Austrailian Shepard) would pee all over the seat and jump for a squirrel.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
twyn said:
My dog (an Austrailian Shepard) would pee all over the seat and jump for a squirrel.
LOL :lol:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Not me, but my friend's dog is his best riding partner. She's been with him over many thousands of miles of riding.

Chris

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
SO wants me to figure out a way to get our Great Dane to ride...Only way I can figure is a Trike with a Side Car...I think someone makes that...Hannigan...they call it a Tri-car...oh well

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I don't think he would do too well on the bike.
<--------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
twyn said:
I had a dog that ONCE jumped out of the back of a pickup truck to chase a rabbit. Just once! He came limping and embarassed back to the truck. He was fine by the time we got home. He forgot to limp. (Dogs are smart, sort of. :lol: )

Your Aussie would have to work up to it. A slow speed trip around the block would probably be fun. :D Then there would be the demands for his own jacket, doggles, helmet, gloves, do-rag, etc. :lol:

I have seen dogs that just jump up on the carpeted tank. That's all. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts