GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my 2018 DCT Tour in for some service, at a different dealer than I purchased it from. I asked the service manager what it would cost to purchase a 2nd fob and he told me that it should have come with one. The salesman at the selling dealer told me that it only came with one. So, how many fobs is a 2018 DCT tour supposed to come with?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I highly doubt that was the reason, or the GPS would have been fixed or changed.:smile2:
Our friends up north with the 2018's had 2 all along.
It wasn’t the reason . . . he was clearly joking!!
The reason is they ran low on them during manufacturing!, :wink2:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I wonder if a pitiful tool kit was supplied in any market. The US bikes just come with the rubber strap to hold the non-existent toolkit in place. Lame.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
I wonder if a pitiful tool kit was supplied in any market. The US bikes just come with the rubber strap to hold the non-existent toolkit in place. Lame.
Kit is supplied in Canada.

It's available from Honda parts if you want one.

Strap is also to hold the manuals.

·
Registered
8,307 Posts
I highly doubt that was the reason, or the GPS would have been fixed or changed.:smile2:
Our friends up north with the 2018's had 2 all along.
The GPS was fixed/changed. Well changed, anyway. What, 8 waypoints per route up to 99?

What other reason could there be? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
My 2012 did not have a tool kit. My GL1500 came with one although I really never used it unless I was at home.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts