GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on the Southern Honda FB page. Mr Charlie Brown is the Goldwing sales guru. He has one good looking brown stallion DCT. According to his sign there was only 300 made in 2018. Who all has this rare bike with the dct?

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 6 speed Wing, 2021 Kawasaki Z900RS, 2019 Road Glide
2,769 Posts
One of the last good factory colors Honda produced besides the Ultra Blue metallic on the '22's.......good luck finding one of those.

·
Registered
2019 Darkness Black Goldwing DCT (1800BD)
2,181 Posts
Why all the tacky, stick-on chrome parts? Baggers didn't get chrome/silver, just grey or black on the exhaust, forks, engine, etc.

Additionally, I think brown was only available on manual baggers, not the DCT versions.

Reactions: gdb069

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
Why all the tacky, stick-on chrome parts? Baggers didn't get chrome/silver, just grey or black on the exhaust, forks, engine, etc.

Additionally, I think brown was only available on manual baggers, not the DCT versions.
Just sayin....
What's tacky to some may be perfection to others.......

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

He is a salesman and I would imagine a great way to sell additional accessories when other wing buyers see the bike. BTW I have a DCT bagger in brown stallion pearl metallic purchase new out the crate

·
Registered
2019 Darkness Black Goldwing DCT (1800BD)
2,181 Posts
Just sayin....
What's tacky to some may be perfection to others.......
I get chrome.

Plastic stick on parts? That's where I draw the line...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts