GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering how many Louisiana 1800 riders on this site.

Wilson Boudreaux - Lafayette Parish

:p :p

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Joey Rawls, Pine Louisiana, Washington Parish

It would be nice if the member list had a search by state.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hey guys I made it over..

·
Registered
368 Posts
Born in Algiers, livin' in Florida. Gotta love those Tigers and Gators. Did some quality ridin' with my brother around Houma last summer, before the 'cane. Now I'm still ridin', he's still looking for a freaking :cus:roof. The reason he moved to Houma? Katrina got him in Marrero. His wife had quad bypass surgery a couple of weeks ago, and his brother-in-law croaked last night. And his 401K is half of what it was two months ago. :eek:4: And he rides a Yamaha. Good grief Charlie Brown. Did I mention how nice north Florida is right now?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Born in Sabine Parish, raised in Claiborne and Vernon Parishes. In Texas now but still call Louisiana home. So hello to all my Louisiana friends!

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Joey Rawls, Pine Louisiana, Washington Parish

It would be nice if the member list had a search by state.
Hello Joey. We (five bikes) rolled through Pine last May. Our distination was Ocean Springs, MS for an SCRC State Rally, but we were headed for the Round Table in Columbus first.

We rolled throught BR, then took LA 16 east all the way to LA 25, north through Franklinton, then we were detoured around a block for an accident, and ended up on LA 436. We ended up rolling east through Pine to LA 21, and north to Columbus, adn south east to Ocean Springs.

That turned out to be a beautiful day, and weekend.

:p

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys I made it over..
Hello Bear,

My good friend.

I wish you, and all the other Louisiana 1800 riders a Happy Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas to all.

:) :) :-D

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Hello Joey. We (five bikes) rolled through Pine last May. Our distination was Ocean Springs, MS for an SCRC State Rally, but we were headed for the Round Table in Columbus first.

We rolled throught BR, then took LA 16 east all the way to LA 25, north through Franklinton, then we were detoured around a block for an accident, and ended up on LA 436. We ended up rolling east through Pine to LA 21, and north to Columbus, adn south east to Ocean Springs.

That turned out to be a beautiful day, and weekend.

:p
You came right by me then. Im on 436 two miles west of Pine. Next time give us a holler.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Born in Sabine Parish, raised in Claiborne and Vernon Parishes. In Texas now but still call Louisiana home. So hello to all my Louisiana friends!

Also born in Sabine Parish, Noble, went to high school in Zwolle...now live in Stonewall. CD Shreveport GWRRA LA-C.......

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Laplace rider checking in..............

·
Registered
39 Posts
Born and raised in Ponchatoula, worked in several countries overseas and now live in Enid, OK. but will ALWAYS call south LA home.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts