GL1800Riders Forums banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Welcome Casper, I'm sure you will enjoy the wing and this site.

·
Registered
258 Posts
La. Ride...

:excited: WE are Harold & Joyce from New Iberia.. These post look a little old. But if any one get's a LA.ride going let us know;;;; We are retired, and can go just about any time..:popcorn::p WE have a RoadSmith--Trike 03- Wing..Triked in [08];;:lol:My email is in my PROFILE...[Have agood ride] Harold & Joyce..:coffee1::coffee1:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Riders in Louzana

I was born in Sulphur just west of Lake Charles on I-10. Left there when I was 22ish when I met my wife and moved to Canada. Have since been back to LA, then to Colorado and to Virginia in 1986 chasing work. Been here ever since. Check in if you ever come up this way. Would love to meet some down home folk.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Made it back

Have been out of the state for the last several years. Finally made it back and will not leave again. Been in several countries overseas, spent time in Texas and Oklahoma also. Very happy to be home. LA. roads are worse than I remember, but they are home.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, the roads get worst as time goes on, but it is home. We are still waiting on a la. riders meet up and ride .

·
Registered
260 Posts
Gee...a lot of us are really close together and don't even know each other !!! We shall have to stage a local meet and greet sometime. :doorag:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I agree. Need something. I will be working some crazy hours for the next couple of weeks. A meeting after that sounds good to me. Any ideads?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Fri.Bike Night

April 8 I12 exit 32 Albany La. Go north about 1.5 miles on left next to Post Office. Stingers Drive-In 7 to 9pm See ya :popcorn:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was just wondering how many Louisiana 1800 riders on this site.

Wilson Boudreaux - Lafayette Parish

:p :p
Used to be....does the MS Gulf Coast count Wilson?!? :joke::joke:

Missing getting together with everyone! Maybe one day!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Used to be....does the MS Gulf Coast count Wilson?!? :joke::joke:

Missing getting together with everyone! Maybe one day!
We were in Diamondhead last Friday on our way to the coast. Just past through thow. The highway to Bay St. Louis was blocked.

81 - 100 of 138 Posts