GL1800Riders Forums banner

How many miles on your 18+

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for grins, how many miles on your 18+ Gold Wings so far? I know there's hundreds and hundreds of thousands of miles on the older generation Wings, but who's the mileage king out there for the new bikes?

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I know of one guy on another forum with 60K+ miles on his 2018.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I purchased my NOS 2018 DCT Tour on January 18, 2020.
I just returned from Angel Ride Enterprises where I had the full Traxxion suspension installed along with the Traxxion passenger grab bars. I had a little over 1600 miles when Fred did his magic and even he commented that the bike still had the “new” smell after his test ride. After a little over 400 miles of Arkansas curves I now have 2024 miles on this new ride. I can say that the Traxxion upgrades were well worth my weekend of social distancing in Arkansas and I look forward to many more miles of trouble free fun on this bike! I got my headset re- paired after the latest Navi update from Honda and all is good in the Goldwing world right now. I love this bike more every time I throw a leg over the saddle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
19,000 and running

·
Registered
69 Posts
only 12000 .purchased 3-12-18 number 442 off production line

had a shot riding season last year because pinched nerve in back .

ouch

·
Registered
265 Posts
Bought Nov 4th 2019. 18k miles so far. Bought used with 2k miles from previous owner. Now has 20k

1 - 15 of 15 Posts