GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
180 Posts
States Riden In

48 US states, Mexico, plus Canda from British Columbia to New Brunswick.

Donnie

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
All 50 states

I've been to all 50 states, but not on the bike -- have ridden bikes in 40 states, including Hawaii (on a business trip I rented a Harley for the day and a friend and I toured Oahu -- very nice, but would have been nicer on my Valk). Have also ridden in British Columbia and Alberta -- just beautiful. Doing a several trips this summer but will be adding Washington, Michigan, Alabama, and Arksnsas. A couple of us had planned to go to Alaska this year, but holding off on that. Instead will be doing several two-week trips.

I guess the ones that I will still be missing will be:
Alaska
Georgia
South Carolina
Mississippi
Oaklahoma
Louisana

On second thought, may kill a couple of those this year also.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Only 21 states for me. But in my defense, I spent many, many years sailing around in the Navy. Oh well, the retirement check is good.

·
Registered
8 Posts
How many states

We have ridden in 49 states. We borrowed a Gold Wing in Hawai.

·
Registered
317 Posts
We have a lot of catching up to do. We have been in 17 states and a quick little loop in to Canada. We have plans to get 6 more this summer.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have ridden all the lower 48, All of Canada & 18 countries in Europe. The lower 48 were all done within 18 months, All of Canada in two trips & Europe in three trips.
I enjoyed all of them & continue to repeat most of them as I can.

Ride safe, Larry

·
Registered
21,132 Posts
Have been to 48 states many times but on a motorcycle only 30 so far+ 2 Canadian provinces. Have spent a lot of time in the state of CONFUSION!

·
Registered
152 Posts
States Visited

35 states so far and 4 Canadian Provinces. I will be adding Montana and North Dakota to the list this summer. Is it July yet?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Still counting

Currently 22, will pick up another 16 this July when we finish our Great Northwestern trip. Doing everything west and North of Texas in 23 days. I am slowly getting to the 48 mark and plan to have it by the end of the summer 2005.
Happy motoring...

·
Registered
291 Posts
On my 1500 and 1800, I've ridden in 46 states - somehow I keep managing to miss North Dakota and Vermont.

Should be getting several Canadian Provinces in July.

Roy

·
Registered
441 Posts
22 states and Alberta, CA.

·
Registered
21 Posts
How many States ridden on Goldwing

My wife and I have ridden our Goldwing in all the States except Hawaii. We plan on doing Hawaii whenever they build the bridge, if the toll isn't too expensive. LOL

Quick silver #129 aka Bill Parker

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
GL03 wrote:
First month of ownership=ecstatic state, second month= DEBTED state, now in the winter= polishing state!
Very good! My kind of warped sense of humor. I got to add one more a few months ago: my 03 is now in lean holder free state!

Of the United States, I have been in only 12 on the bike, plus B.C. Canada

·
Registered
53 Posts
On the Goldwing 20 in 2003, 21 total. Have been through these states multiple times since I have had the 02 wing.Planning on doing more this year.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts