GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was going to move some snow from around the house . Doing quite well till back yard .

No I am not changing tires .

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
OUCH!!!! Are you OK? I know you posted, but you could be hanging from a tree, with your I-Pad clutched in your near-to-lifeless hand making one last post. The show must go on! John

·
Registered
8,544 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OUCH!!!! Are you OK? I know you posted, but you could be hanging from a tree, with your I-Pad clutched in your near-to-lifeless hand making one last post. The show must go on! John
Good point !! Well a little bloody but nothing major . Got it back up via high boy jack , jeep days skills , chain , and 2 jack stands . No worries it takes more than that do me in . Off to get some vital fluids for the little girl . And a bandaid or 7 :lol:

·
Registered
8,544 Posts

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,944 Posts
:eek:4: Randy, be careful!!! I am happy you were not underneath it. All of our white stuff is gone. Friday finished it off when it got up to 72*. I refrained from using the S word for George. :lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He was probably "riding it like he stole it'! (maybe he did)
thecruiser
I plead the 5th .:lol:
I had bucket up pretty high full non the less , was turning around rather quickly , than I climbed onto a well packed hard spot with 2 tires . I knew I was at that point of tipping but bucket would not come down fast enough . If I was going slower, yes , I could have avoided it .
Having never lived where it snowed couldn't you just let it melt?
Yes and no . If all the snow we got and the drifts high along the house if one leaves it to just melt it could easily run into basement , sump pump , or in my case under slab my house is on. My heating ducts are along outside of slab and there is a few cracks in concrete apparently as heating ducts have had water in them before . Just trying to avoid that and besides when you one a skid steer you find any excuse to play .

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did someone call for 7?
False alarm 7 . I was thinking I needed 7 bandaids . Only 3 would have been enough , but it's so cold blood stops quite fast . Should be dang sore in the morning . I am beginning g to wonder if I do this all for everybodies entertainment . How else runs in the house and grabs IPad to take pix seconds after it happens ? Betty just got home and I showed her the pix , she just shrugged her shoulders and askd of skid steer is ok :yikes: WTH. ???

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bucket list your doing it wrong, its not spose to actually involve a bucket!

sent from the wingphone
I gotta work on my listening skills . Thanks for tip :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not your fault its all the snow in your ears!

sent from the wingphone
Ears ,nose , butt crack , and pockets all had snow in them a few hours ago.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I spend it like the 6 other Saturdays in the week.
Anybody that knows me well says quite clearly that retirement should never be an option for me . They all have same opinion with all that free time I would be in trouble non stop . They could all be right I guess .

·
Registered
308 Posts
Anybody that knows me well says quite clearly that retirement should never be an option for me . They all have same opinion with all that free time I would be in trouble non stop . They could all be right I guess .
"THEY" Know

sent from the wingphone

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sounds like you abducted by aliens

sent from the wingphone
You may not be aware of this , so heads up Vettersherps I am almost certain is an alien . No worries , he is easy going and likable enough . Being abducted by him really would not be that bad , unless he wants to take me to his home planet which I am convinced is all reptiles . It's not that I do not like reptiles , just never had one that tasted really good . :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts