GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
That's halarious!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Ooch...I better switch my emblem on my bike and correct the spelling Harley >>> Honda....:wrong: But funny....

·
Registered
847 Posts
Let's not forget the "Coolest" biker ever - The Fonz - and what he rode - a Triumph Bonneville. (ah, not a Harley)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ha that's a good one. I forwarded this to my Harley friends.
I suspect they may consider kicking my [email protected]@. It's sad that some folks can really get this attitude about what they ride.
To me it's just riding, no matter what you're on. Riding is the next best thing to the best thing there is, and boyhowdy, that is some good stuff!!
Popsx3

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Achieving and maintaining cool is way too much work. That's why I got a Honda.

I was picnicking at Golden Gate Park in SF in about 1968 and this smallish but muscular tattood guy with a headband on a Harley with giant apes, really long extended forks and really long pipes was riding around the park and reving the pee out of the bike. When he finally decided to park, he backed into a space on the hill and put the stand down, but the bike just kept going and rolled over on top of him. Guy was flailing around on the ground trying to get out for under the bike. Everyone was dying with laughter. Guy finally got up and roared away.

Point is, cool is fleeting. One minute its there and the next minute it ain't. And once its gone, you can't get it back.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
He is right on the money!!

At WingDing '10 someone asked me What's the difference between a GW gathering and an H-D gathering?

At a GW gathering the women have fewer tattoos and more teeth.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He is right on the money!!

At WingDing '10 someone asked me What's the difference between a GW gathering and an H-D gathering?

At a GW gathering the women have fewer tattoos and more teeth.
You reminded me of this.....

What has 37 teeth and flies?

The front row at a Willie Nelson concert.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts