GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Idiot!!!

That is why my daughters will never get on the back of a bike with a dumb kid.

I am going to teach them how to ride.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
I'm a dumb old man can they go with me? :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I did something similar with my old girl-friend about 25 yrs ago on my Honda Interceptor. I got her home and was applying band-aids to the boo-boos when her dad came home. Not a good scene. He was irate or really Pi$$ed off to put a better tone to it. Of course a week before I had a talk with him about passing him in a wheelie. Since then I have grown up and if I saw my daughter getting thrown around like that. I too would have the same reaction my x-girlfriends dad did.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
notice what she was/wasn't waring? My bet is she went straight to the hospital with sever road rash to the "chest and face area".

My guess is that relationship is OVER

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
And why can't you do that on a Goldwing? (Not that you'd want to, I hope) Didn't I read once that someone pulled a wheelie in third gear on a GL?

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
I think this is one that has been around for a while. There are "after" pics somewhere and she was fairly messed up, but not on the head. If she had been wearing a jacket she would have walked away mostly unscathed.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
That was a brother and sister team on the bike.

She got her severe road rash taken care of and then was hamming it up for the camera.

In one picture, a friend of hers was peeling off a gauze bandage to reveal the rash. The victim was in pain at that time.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
richard h said:
That was a brother and sister team on the bike.

She got her severe road rash taken care of and then was hamming it up for the camera.

In one picture, a friend of hers was peeling off a gauze bandage to reveal the rash. The victim was in pain at that time.
Darwinism at it's finest :roll: :oops: :banghead:

·
15 year Member
6,940 Posts
J-mac said:
[quote="richard h":25icr0yf]That was a brother and sister team on the bike.

Darwinism at it's finest :roll: :oops: :banghead:[/quote:25icr0yf]

That explains it totally!!! don;'t you guys see the answer?? It it is right in front of your faces!! She was not holding on tight fearing she would catch, the much feared "Cooties" I guess she took her chances and avoided "cooties" and ended up with a little road rash.......

Matt(Ashland,MA) :shock:

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
Matt(Ashland said:
[quote="J-mac":64o7fm2h][quote="richard h":64o7fm2h]That was a brother and sister team on the bike.

Darwinism at it's finest :roll: :oops: :banghead:[/quote:64o7fm2h]

That explains it totally!!! don;'t you guys see the answer?? It it is right in front of your faces!! She was not holding on tight fearing she would catch, the much feared "Cooties" I guess she took her chances and avoided "cooties" and ended up with a little road rash.......

Matt(Ashland,MA) :shock:[/quote:64o7fm2h]

ya and it looks like she went from a 36C to 32A in a nano-second :cry:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
You can indeed do wheelies on a goldwing...
But she would not have fallen off (unless she jumps over the trunk!).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts