Max at Traxxion Dynamics did a video on cover removal

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
8,729 Posts
You know what guys, all I wanted to do was to provide a simple FREE help guide if you wanted it. Why are you giving me grief over it? Do WHATEVER you want, i’m not trying to compete with anyone. What part of FREE don’t you understand?
Sorry, Im not giving grief. Just like you, trying to help.:smile2:
At least your advice is free.:wink2:

·
motorcycle cowboy
931 Posts
You know what guys, all I wanted to do was to provide a simple FREE help guide if you wanted it. Why are you giving me grief over it? Do WHATEVER you want, i’m not trying to compete with anyone. What part of FREE don’t you understand?
The problem with the link that you provided is that there's about a million photos and videos to choose from. Nobody is gonna look through all of that to find the part about removing side covers. You need to be more specific in your link.

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
The problem with the link that you provided is that there's about a million photos and videos to chose from. Nobody is gonna look through all of that to find the part about removing side covers. You need to be more specific in your link.
Thanks for letting me know, I'm not sure why it won't open directly to the albums but click on 'Albums' and then select the one you want.

·
Registered
7,616 Posts
I made s simple tool with an old screwdriver covered with heat shrink. Not sure why the picture icon doesn't work.

Attachments

Reactions: RRIXX

·
Registered
529 Posts
Nice-looking bikes in the pictures. Especially nice looking Valkyrie.

Is the bright red Honda a 160, 305, or something else?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
goldwing

The problem with the link that you provided is that there's about a million photos and videos to choose from. Nobody is gonna look through all of that to find the part about removing side covers. You need to be more specific in your link.
That's the problem I had with RRIXXs first link. Hence the question marks. I wasn't sure what I was suppose to be seeing.

Rayjoe

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
RRIXX, Decafe, Decafe:grin2:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
goldwing

I apologize, it was confusing. When I checked it, it went directly to the correct album but obviously I did something wrong.
No need to apologize, I get confused going from one end of the house to the other.:surprise:

Rayjoe

1 - 17 of 17 Posts