GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Ya Mikey

Way to go Mikey, that should make Lamont a little happier.

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Re: Ya Mikey

Mike L said:
Way to go Mikey, that should make Lamont a little happier.
I have no problem with the larger size in the signature, that won't mess up the look of the page. What I don't want is the Avatar size being more than 120 pix wide. :?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yall lost me some where. I tried three different ways to get this to post and still can't seam to get it right!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
jafo said:
See Doesn't work!!!!!!!!!! Help
jafo, is your BBCode and/or html disabled, in in the posting window or in your settings? Look at the boxes right below the text entry box, and also look at your profile, the settings are under that.

Good luck. :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thought I would try it too........

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
jafo said:
Do you see any difference between mine and yours? Mine is first:

http://banners.wunderground.com/banner/ ... x_City.gif
http:banners.wunderground.com/banner/gizmotimetemp_both/US/IA/Sioux_City.gif

Also, you will notice that the system recognized mine as a URL, underlined it, and changed the color. Yours is not a valid URL.

Computers are very precise and can't figure out what you really meant. If you would have used copy and paste it would have been easier. :D

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Seeing the text allowed me to play with mine one more time and get the bigger banner. :D

YIPPIE!!! 8)

·
Registered
336 Posts
NMo temp gauge visible

I don't see a temp gauge on anyones post. I do see a straight line on several. I checked my profile and all the boxes are checked yes. Could it be that I have my security set too high? On the bottom left of this posting area it says my HTML is set to off. BB code is on and Smiles are on.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts