GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at some Toyhaulers and was at a recent RV show where they have a unit that had a Storage area at the back with Ramp and it dimensions of "55 X 94". They said for a goldwing they needed to add a little for length. I would someday like to Trike my '02', so I would like to know if the 55" would be enough or would they have to add additional width to the toyhauler. Thanks

Ps. I am also looking at the larger RV with the full garage in the back.

W

·
0 Posts
The CSC is 61" wide with the optional wheel opening moldings. The widest trike I know of is the Hannigan at 61.5". Of course, you could also get the Hannigan TriCar (trike with sidecar) at 80" wide. Most of the independant suspension trikes will be in the 60" width range. You can get a MotorTrike with solid axle at 54.5" width but even that is probably too close to your 55" limit.

·
Registered
10,849 Posts
The CSC is 61" wide with the optional wheel opening moldings. The widest trike I know of is the Hannigan at 61.5". Of course, you could also get the Hannigan TriCar (trike with sidecar) at 80" wide. Most of the independant suspension trikes will be in the 60" width range. You can get a MotorTrike with solid axle at 54.5" width but even that is probably too close to your 55" limit.
I believe the Hannigan trike is the widest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts