GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
That's the way it should be. Tons of motorcycles, and a few other vehicles mixed in.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Where the hell is everyone going? Don't they have homes? :lol:

I've heard cage drivers over there are complaining that the motorcycle riders don't see them, and are constantly pulling out in front of them. :shock:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
See, look at all the good riders out there... haha

There were 3 riders on one bike at the end ...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Tony said:
See, look at all the good riders out there... haha

There were 3 riders on one bike at the end ...
Unless you have been there....this cannot really be appreciated.....and not understood until you see a family of 4 with groceries and 6 chickens on one moped going down the road.....they are good.

Also, notice that everyone is staying in the flow....no cutting in an out or such, no cell phones, no drinking soda/coffee/beer....paying attention to business.

I have put a duce and half through Saigon many times and it "is" a challenge to not run over any one....because cages/trucks are an inconvience to the two wheeled riders and treated with no respect.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
GaryG said:
Unless you have been there....this cannot really be appreciated.....and not understood until you see a family of 4 with groceries and 6 chickens on one moped going down the road.....they are good.
That is why I don't really believe the gross weight limit on our Goldwings.
It is just a legality so Honda can't be sued. If a moped can have all the on
it, surely we can half that much and be safe.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Looks like Wing Ding a few years ago when somebody said, Lets go to DQ!!!!!!!!!!!!

N Ga Rider

1 - 11 of 11 Posts