GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed some interesting user names on the forum. I was wondering if there are any good stories as to how folks came up with them.
I use the name centerpunch because I was a competitive archer and a carpenter at the time I joined the forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Was a airborne ranger in my youth and put a lot of miles on my vehicles over the the years so there you have it and lone ranger was already taken.😁

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I was a drummer in a former life, otherwise known as a tub thumper. I like the Tama brand of drums.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
A second part of a harmless curse in our native (Serbian) language (jebem ti sunac).

When our kids were little they were growing up bilingual (English being their first language) and sometimes, when frustrated, they would use that curse and made us all laugh.....because they would use it in the middle of an English language sentence.
Fond memories of a times passed...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
515 Posts
Mine was a typo. Supposed to be jaxbb3. Forgot the "a". Jax because I am in Jacksonville FL and BB3 because I'm Bill Bright the 3rd

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,522 Posts
Raised in Washington near the Cascades, live in Idaho amongst the Tetons, Rockies, Sawtooth, and Caribou mountains, hence MountainRider. On a number of firearm forums, I'm gunsmoke92. Artillery Gunnery Sgt., became a Chief of Firing Battery (Smoke for short), and retired in 92, gunsmoke92.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts