GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I finally got a claim check from HCRA. I took them from July 28th of this year until today Oct. 3. I now see why the towing and recovery company would not accept a P. O. # from HRCA. Repeaded calls from me to HRCA only made me more frustrated. :evil: The reply is that is the riding season and we are backed up, call back in two weeks, etc. Has anyone else who belongs to HRCA had this problem :?:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Cajunwinger said:
:D I finally got a claim check from HCRA. I took them from July 28th of this year until today Oct. 3. I now see why the towing and recovery company would not accept a P. O. # from HRCA. Repeaded calls from me to HRCA only made me more frustrated. :evil: The reply is that is the riding season and we are backed up, call back in two weeks, etc. Has anyone else who belongs to HRCA had this problem :?:
Nope... you're the only one I know they've screwed over. What did you do to piss them off?. I've always gotten my claim checks within a couple weeks or so. I suggest you call them up and bitch some more :roll:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts