GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just found out that as an HRCA member i can access the GL service manual in a .pdf style format on line.
pretty cool!
i found it in the benefits area of the clubhouse.

geek

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
If you're a HRCA member, after entering website http://hrca.honda.com/index.asp?bhcp=1 click on the Benefits tab at the top

Here a printout of the page that provides access to HRCA members

Your Honda Genuine Service Manual contains clear, comprehensive information on vehicle service and repair.
Features include:
Easy-to-read text
Top quality photography and illustrations
General information for experienced technicians
Step-by-step instructions
Information on systems, data, and tools

Your HRCA membership status is: Current. Member #XXXXXX will expire on X/X/2XXX.

Download a copy of your 2001 Gold Wing ABS Service Manual.
(Expires 1 year from download.)
Note: HRCA members are allowed to view a digital copy of one service manual per membership year. Selecting this manual will prevent you from viewing any other model service manuals.

To choose another manual, please add that vehicle to your vehicle profile, or select it if it's already in your profile.

Download the free Common Service Manual.

Renewed or paid HRCA memberships are entitled to a free digital copy of a vehicle service manual. All HRCA memberships receive a free digital copy of the Common Service manual.

Printed copies and CD-ROMs are also available at Helm.

You can also call this toll-free number during the listed hours:
(800) 782-4356
Monday - Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm EST

To order by mail, please contact:
Helm Incorporated
P.O. Box 07280
Detroit, MI 48207

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
loren said:
geek, could you give a little direction where to find the online manual.

thanks loren
ummm. . .

geek

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I've tried downloading both manuals, and get a note saying that a script is running that is slowing down ie6, and do I want to stop it. No matter what I say, it won't let me download either manual. I'll try later.

·
Registered
584 Posts
preverts?

I've heard of perverts, but don't know what a prevert is.

·
Registered
584 Posts
preverts

Yeah, Stan doesn't say much any more, and he's lost a lot of weight as of late. Arthur C. Clarke is still around and kicking though. Some how I didn't think you would make a grammaticall error like that. :)
Good Day,
Steve

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lucky Phil said:
I've tried downloading both manuals, and get a note saying that a script is running that is slowing down ie6, and do I want to stop it. No matter what I say, it won't let me download either manual. I'll try later.
hmmm . . .

just tried both and they both work.

i do get a message on the HRCA site that says the script is causing explorer to run slowly and i click no and it continues on and loads fully.

no clue
geek

1 - 12 of 12 Posts