GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know you renew your membership, and they give you all these cards to fill out for these thank you gifts that go to 5 different fullfillment houses.Very rarely do you ever get the stuff. Second year in a row this has happened. Not that the stuff is of great dollar value its the principal of the thing

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still waiting for my all purpose knife can opener and oil changer plus the copy of whatever they were going to send me

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
renued last July when they were offering a free digital tire gauge with renewal

finally came a couple weeks ago, nice enough gauge which also has a tread depth gauge built in
http://www.roadgear.com/catalog/detail.cfm?Prod_ID=196

never had any problems with HRCA but this year they messed up both the renewal and the free gift, hopefully next year will go smooth again

have used the towing service, once on my bike and once on a friends bike and both times things went very well

·
Registered
184 Posts
AUTO renew this is the first time I have got anything in 4 years :roll:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I have been in for two yrs. and haven't recieved anything. My wing doesn't wobble so maybe I shoud be happy. :lol:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Got mine and gave them all away. Pretty worthless trinkets. I keep it for the towing, not the freebies. Well, the mag is pretty good.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
cycledude said:
renued last July when they were offering a free digital tire gauge with renewal

finally came a couple weeks ago, nice enough gauge which also has a tread depth gauge built in
http://www.roadgear.com/catalog/detail.cfm?Prod_ID=196
Yeah dude, but it took so long to get there, the battery is dead and your tire is so worn out you don't need a gauge to see it. :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
624 Posts
I've been a member since February.

I haven't even received a membership package from them. I quit calling them because I got tired of hearing "it'll be there in a week to 10 days".

I'm not impressed with HRCA. :D

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
I have been a HRCA member since 1996. I have always received my
gifts until this year. One of them was a Road Gear tire pressure gauge.
I called HRCA a couple of weeks ago and complained. They said that
it was Road Gear's responsibility to send them out, but they would
check on it. It would be 4-6 weeks before the gauge would be sent.
I received it the next day! I was amazed.

The towing service did save my rear end a few years ago when the
battery fried on my 98 1500. The service was fast and careful. They
paid the entire towing/hauling bill. Because of that incident, I am a
firm, lifetime member of HRCA.

Blessings

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
The first year, I sent in for the free magazine subscription to a
cruiser magazine. Towards the end of that free magazine, they
kept wanting me to subscribe. The second year, I sent the same card
in for a free years subscription, but that magazine never did send
me anything. I guess the magazine's gamble was to get subscribers.
They lost out, but so did I.

I did get my gauge though. The one with the 90º angle that doesn't
work on the Goldwings very well.

Herb

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I've been in for a few years, and always get the item, but it does take a while. Cruiser mag went under this year; I think I got one issue before the downfall. I always gave it to a guy at work anyway. Haven't had to use the towing yet.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I renewed on-line but the new renewal date never showed on the HRCA website on-line account. I called HRCA and they said I had renewed and I'd be receiving my stuff. I tried to get on the HRCA website but it showed my membership had expired. I called HRCA and they transferred me to Calif. Hdqtrs. and the next day it was all fixed. Long story short, I've been really pleased with HRCA. Road side assistance is all I need and I've appreciated HRCAs response when I've called.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts