GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Canuck
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year Larry did a fantastic job installing his radio upgrade, Polk's in all four speakers, and some miscellaneous wiring repairs. Recently I've been having some other audio issues (not related to last year's work), and was in Ohio this week. Larry invited me to come over. He identified my issues (there was more than one), and came up with solutions. He also took my bike for a short spin to double-check a couple of other things. Great work, and very much appreciated. Thanks Larry. :bow:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I guess I am going to have mine done?

·
Registered
288 Posts
I sent him my radio with an intercom problem last week. I got it back this week and he said he couldn't find anythng wrong with it. He probably spent more time on it than one that needed repair. He even called me and we discussed the problem. Because he couldn't find a problem he didn't charge me for a repair, only a checkup. That saved me $40. He could have kept the whole fee and I wouldn't have known the difference. It's great to have an honest and capable business person around. By the way, the problem in the intercom is not there any more. Larry cleaned the contacts, maybe that was it. Thanks a bunch LarryM. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts