GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd ridden my Wing to the mall the other day and was eating at the food court when I noticed an old man watching a teenager sitting next to him.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors: green, red, orange, and blue.

The old man kept staring at him.

The teenager would look and find the old man staring every time.

When the teenager had enough, he sarcastically asked, "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

The old man did not bat an eye in his response. "Got drunk once and had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my son."

·
Dangerous Old Lady Biker
5,677 Posts
Now that was a good one!

·
Registered
713 Posts
LOL! Even "on subject" since you rode your Goldwing there :D :D

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Now that was funny!!!

i could not help but wonder if the kid was even embarresed though.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Good one. I too, have heard it before, but it always gets a snicker.
One day, shortly after hearing the joke the first time, I was walking the mall with my daughter. Wouldn't you know one of those types was there. My daughter was wondering why I was (quietly) laughing. I had to tell her the joke after we got out of his hearing range. So funny!

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
That was awesome!

When I was a teenager, my friends and I would hang out at the mall and stare at the scantily clad girls. We tried to be obvious about it and usually the girls would get self concious and walk quickly away. We got a big laugh out of it.

One day a girl confronted us about our behavior. She approached and angrily said, "Why don't you stop staring at me?" My friend just smiled and asked, "You dressed like that so guys would look at you. We are doing what you want." She just stormed away.

People dress like that not just to be different, but to be noticed. Then they get bugged when you notice them. I don't get it.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Rastoff said:
That was awesome!

When I was a teenager, my friends and I would hang out at the mall and stare at the scantily clad girls. We tried to be obvious about it and usually the girls would get self concious and walk quickly away. We got a big laugh out of it.

One day a girl confronted us about our behavior. She approached and angrily said, "Why don't you stop staring at me?" My friend just smiled and asked, "You dressed like that so guys would look at you. We are doing what you want." She just stormed away.

People dress like that not just to be different, but to be noticed. Then they get bugged when you notice them. I don't get it.
ISN'T THAT THE TRUTH![/b]

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Whenever I was a teenager ... there were no malls (at least where we lived). To go shopping, one had to trek downtown.

There were lots of us back then that only sported "ducktail" haircuts. (hmmm ... now I wish I had some hair!) :(

We went to England back in 1986 and some of the spiked out colored hair freaks that hung out around London and the 'burbs were looking like someone did have sex with a peacock! As far as the spiked hair ... where has sensibility gone?

:shock:

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
I have been told that San Antonio's North Star Mall was the first airconditioned mall. Haven't researched it though. I was 14 yers old when it was built.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts