GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My thoughts go out to all my fellow darksiders in Irene's path. Stay safe to ride another day :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
thanks been very busy here selling plywood for windows and generaters all out in local stores. glad I have mine ready to go. Working 1/2 day today so I can finish bolting thing down here looks like a direct hit in providence and cape are.:cry:

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Thanks rail. Irene cut this darksider's ride short on the BRP. We had planned on returning to Florida from Fancy Gap/Mt. Airy on Saturday. We pulled in Thursday and caught the first outer band rain just as we pulled up to the barn.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
My thoughts go out to all my fellow darksiders in Irene's path. Stay safe to ride another day :thumbup:
:agree::agree::agree:

·
Registered
70 Posts
:agree::agree::agree::agree: Thanks rail, and my thoughts as well to those who more in the pathway than I.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Well just got done watching the weather here in my little town and they are calling for 10 inchs of rain Sunday :eek:4::eek:4: Good thing I live on a mountain I might need a boat to get off it though LOL Oh well hang on and see what happens. This has been the 5 straight Sunday it has rained :-:)-:)-(

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
well up better throw me a line looks like alot of rain here high winds. Trees in back yard dont look to good on top of my shed hope corner neihbor has insurance bike is in garage not shed :eek:4:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Hold on tight! I hope everyone makes it through OK!

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Hang in there everyone.

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well up better throw me a line looks like alot of rain here high winds. Trees in back yard dont look to good on top of my shed hope corner neihbor has insurance bike is in garage not shed :eek:4:
Maybe I should come and pick up that new camper of yours and keep it safe here in Wi. I can be there late Sunday afternoon : This is what friends are for :thumbup::cool::lol:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
All you on the east coast still ok over there? :eek:4:

·
Registered
270 Posts
From Lake Placid, Florida........not a "darksider" but wishing all of you the best of luck as Irene passes.
We lost everything to "Mean Jeanne" back in 2004 so thinking of y'all up there .....BE SAFE !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Maybe I should come and pick up that new camper of yours and keep it safe here in Wi. I can be there late Sunday afternoon : This is what friends are for :thumbup::cool::lol:
Randy How about I save you the trip and pick it up myself,and like you said"what are friends for"I will have it set up for you next June.

Barry

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Thanks rail I knew I can count one you to take care of my camper for me:yes1:. alot of rain here and flooding but all safe so far. Bridge in fairhaven close have to around town to get onto freeway to get out some boats broke loose and hit bridge :eek:4:. Good news I have alot of firewood in area. It went inward and just miss cape area wind guest around 50 to 80mph. Jp tied down that house don't want it to wash down the mountain:eek:4: later.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I'm glad you're fairing the storm Wing Nut!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Hang in there WingNut it's almost over. JP are you guys doing OK?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Best of wishes

BEST OF WISHES AND LUCK TO ALL OF YOU ON THE COAST IN IRENE'S WAY. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOUR SAFETY.....:eek:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts