GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten them? Did they raise the front of the bike a little? How was the ride?

I would love to go Traxxion, but if I mention that to the wife, she will use me for target practice.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
This is not what you want to hear, but I installed HyperPro springs in the front of my 2006 Silver Wing. It has made a whale of a difference. Holds the tires to the pavement better, softens the little bumps while taking the bang our of the big ones. But I'm not sure how they would work on a GL1800.

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Rinkopr said:
Has anyone gotten them? Did they raise the front of the bike a little? How was the ride?

I would love to go Traxxion, but if I mention that to the wife, she will use me for target practice.
Hello why not do traxxion springs only??? they do that & I think if you ever do the big job they trade in the springs!!!...chuck

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chuck,

I would love to, but from what I have read, the Traxxion is in the $1,000 neighborhood, while the Hyperpro is only $160. That is why I am looking at the Hyperpro.

Bob, thanks for the comments, I thought I read someone here was going to put them on their bike, but they never reported on the diofference..

Gordon

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Rinkopr said:
Chuck,

I would love to, but from what I have read, the Traxxion is in the $1,000 neighborhood, while the Hyperpro is only $160. That is why I am looking at the Hyperpro.

Bob, thanks for the comments, I thought I read someone here was going to put them on their bike, but they never reported on the diofference..

Gordon
HI No NO just the springs!!!!!!! then IF you do the full upgrade they take off what you spent on springs!!!!.....chuck I am sure someone else will chime in

1 - 10 of 10 Posts