GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after 20 years of wanting I finally have joined the ranks of a the winggers. I am the proud owner of a NEW 06 Titianiam GL and in the first 3 weeks have logged 1400 miles. I have owned a couple of older wings that where rode hard and put up wet SEVERAL times but now I have the distinct pleasure of logging ALL the miles on this one. I have been cruising through this web sit for about a month and have really enjoyed reading all of the comments and tech issues. I live in AZ were the weather is my friend and am looking forward to MANY rides.

Thanks HAL for the site.

Kevin
swajetdr

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Kevin, let me be the first to say welcome to the boards.

Loads of info available, as well as some of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Enjoy the new ride~
Dep

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Welcome aboard! As you know, there's a wealth of info on here.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Dep said:
...Loads of info available, as well as some of the nicest people you'll ever meet...

Dep
And a few stinkers like me. :lol:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Congrats on the bike Kevin. I share your joy having acquired a new 06 recently myself. Unfortunately, I'm not sharing in that AZ weather.....

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Kevin,

Welcome aboard. You ain't a Newbie, just a retread that found this site.

Keep the shiny side up!

Bulldog

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Welcome Kevin. Great people here and lot's of good info.

Congrats on the new ride. Keep her clean, change the oil regularly and don't forget to replace that damn crush washer every chance you get!

Bartman

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Congratulations and welcome.
You've got miles of smiles in front of you.
Ride safe and enjoy. :lol:

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here.

When you get a chance can you please fill out your profile. Where are you from? As you've seen there are get togethers and rides in all areas of this great country. Even if they aren't nearby we don't mind riding there.

Check out

http://www.cats-cade.org/

http://rockies-gold.net/

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THanks for the welcome I'll get the profile filled out, and by the way I have had the crush washer changed once already, really smoothed the bike out, or maybe its just Ive gotten a little more used to her power...lol

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Another Titainium hits the forum, yea baby!! Ya know ya got the most flexible color to work with accessory wise, just don't let the chromers get to ya, it could mean way too much money spent and way too much work to do when ya could be ridin' that much more. :wink: :lol: :yes:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another Titainium hits the forum, yea baby!!

Yea pretty cool story I called all over the Phoenix valley looking for a Black cherry color, at a price I wanted to pay. Got out to Coyote Honda in glendale AZ and they had this Titanium along side the black cherry color. After seeing the titanium in the sun I said "I'll take that one". I have already jumped on the chrome band wagon a little, just the vent inlets. You don't want to know what I paid for her but lets just say I made them an offer they couldn't refuse, they wanted to but they could see my weeping eyes and finally said OK. :D Mine is the Prem audio, comfort package, Nav, ABS.

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Welcome to the board.

You'll find a great deal of information here and if you don't know something, these people will.....plus, they're damm fine people!!!!!

Ride safe

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Congrats and WELCOME!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
:yes:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts