GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make that Trialsman and TnCharlie as well. We left Atlanta Wednesday and went to Austin.,Tx to pick up a front wheel with a new Metzler on it and a Kilamajaro jacket. 1985 miles total. The weather was great along with the company. Charlie is too cheap to buy a Cb so he didnt get to hear Paul and I talking about him. Lewis, you gotta work on your boy!
As usual when I go out of town I either lose or get something stolen! I just installed the Powerlet plug and socket for my Gerbings before I left, and I lost my plug somehwere along the way. My wife just shakes her head at me. I think she thinks I am losing it as I get older.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Your wife is probably right. I call it OMS. Old Man Syndrome. It covers things like forgetting things, losing things, having to pee too often, not hearing things, forgetting things - or did I say that already? :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I forgot somethng else, but then I got OMS. I wish I could pick up and ride nearly two thousand miles with some good friends, just to go get a wheel and tire. OMS or not, you're a lucky guy!

·
Registered
280 Posts
You really know you have OMS when you get out of the shower, put on deoderant, and brush your teeth in that order. Then you can't remember if you put on deoderant and have to smell under your arm to make sure. :oops: :D

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Hey Toyo........

I read the topic line of "I am Certified Crazy", and saw it was authored by YOU...........I knew it had to be TRUE !!! :lol:

·
Registered
691 Posts
To cheap to get a cb, now let me ask you. How many of you want to ride 2000 miles and listen to Toyo talk on the cb ????? :D Great ride, the best company and I got a can of Honda Shine. Life is good !!!

Charlie

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Welcome home, retard; did you remember to tuck Paul & Charlie in last night?
We've got a ride to E/C coming up that I have to tell you about (either the 13th or 20th of Jan) and one to Jacksonville on the 27th.
I'm glad that it finally got to be winter so that we can start riding!

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:roll:

Toyo,
The closer ya get to the big 5-0 it gets worse daily and can make the wife get physical with ya in a non- okie dokie kinda way. :roll: :lol:
She won't be purrin' in yer ear she'll be swingin' a cast iron skillet for the noggin'. :lol: :lol: I wear ballcaps or a boonie hat alot. :wink:

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
You may be certifiable, but you won't remember. And it all seemed right and proper to me.......except for the defenseless no CB'r..... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I don't know how crazy you are, but you are a great source of entertainment. :D

Hope you make the trip down here next month with Arn Butt Bill. I still owe you. :oops:

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Shumanrog said:
You really know you have OMS when you get out of the shower, put on deoderant, and brush your teeth in that order. Then you can't remember if you put on deoderant and have to smell under your arm to make sure. :oops: :D

Whewww, I'm not the only one..... :oops:

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would blow you guys away if I told you all the crap I forget about.

Bill, I might be working the 13th and 20th. Maybe. I should be able to make it on the 27th for sure. They did sleep together the first night. The next morning Charlie said he couldnt ride as far beacuse his seat didnt feel the same for some reason.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Toyo said:
I would blow you guys away if I told you all the crap I forget about.

Bill, I might be working the 13th and 20th. Maybe. I should be able to make it on the 27th for sure. They did sleep together the first night. The next morning Charlie said he couldnt ride as far beacuse his seat didnt feel the same for some reason.
:shock: D'OH!

You can't work both days; I don't know how to get to E/C.... does Paul know how to get there?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Don't worry Bill. I live about .5 miles from E/C and will meet you and be your personal guide service. Maybe you will let me follow you to Florida on the 27th.

Charlie

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
TnCharlie said:
Don't worry Bill. I live about .5 miles from E/C and will meet you and be your personal guide service. Maybe you will let me follow you to Florida on the 27th.

Charlie
You can't park in Charlies spot tho..... :D

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Speaking of misplacing things.......did you ever find that 9mm?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Shumanrog said:
You've really fallen off the edge when you use the toothbrush on your armpits and smear deodorant on your tongue, and really thought it would help.

Toyo, where did you put the new wheel and tire on the way home?

Sounds like a great ride.

Happy New Year!

·
Registered
21,047 Posts
so how is Steve Aylor doing ?

i bet he got u to stay longer than u expected :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts