GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why would anyone who is against a car tire come to this board? It is the one place set aside for those who are running CTs or who are interested in possibly running one. Isn't that almost like going to the general forum board and trying to tell members that a Ninja is a better touring bike than a wing? Is the purpose to stir the pot or are they trying to save CT riders lives?

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Don't you know that we don't know and what they know is far superior to what we know and if we really knew what we don't know that they know we wouldn't even consider running a car tire because we would know how much they know even though we know they have never run one!:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Why would anyone who is against a car tire come to this board? It is the one place set aside for those who are running CTs or who are interested in possibly running one. Isn't that almost like going to the general forum board and trying to tell members that a Ninja is a better touring bike than a wing? Is the purpose to stir the pot or are they trying to save CT riders lives?
I think it is because we are different. We want something better, we are like the Black Sheep, the Outcasts and it makes some but not all a little nervous to even think about a BMT just my opinion, no harm no foul.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Don't you know that we don't know and what they know is far superior to what we know and if we really knew what we don't know that they know we wouldn't even consider running a car tire because we would know how much they know even though we know they have never run one!:thumbup:
WOW good job Rocket:bow:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts

To start some s**t - that's all.

·
Crazy Northerner
8,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow and I thought I made a wise choice, but then it was based on info from rail and even my wife thinks he is way out there....lol J/K Randy.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Probably due to a lack of drama over on the general board...or this is an easy place to up the post count and stir up some defecation at the same time :shrug:

I appreciate their concern for my well being, but I'll take my chances with a dangerous Pirelli run flat.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Wow and I thought I made a wise choice, but then it was based on info from rail and even my wife thinks he is way out there....lol J/K Randy.
My wife says that I live in my own little world and I know everyone there and get along with all of them. So I guess I'm out there too. LOL:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
My wife says that I live in my own little world and I know everyone there and get along with all of them. So I guess I'm out there too. LOL:thumbup:
Can I get to there from here on my Sunny?

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
You listened to who?:22yikes::22yikes::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Maybe their trying to start a new forum....The use of Truck Tires on Motorcycles...the TT group...:22yikes:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
That's clear as mud!

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Oh Sully,George, and yes you too Rocket your all a part of my little world no doubt. Our wives married us so really what do they know anyway :lol: our world is nice though ain't it?

·
Premium Member
31,975 Posts
Can I get to there from here on my Sunny?
Apparently you can't get here on your Sunny ,otherwise you would be eating cookies you want so bad AGAIN :tongue:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Yes rail our world is wonderful. but It's not easy being us.:lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
They do the same thing on the VTX board only there is no D/S board there so it comes on the general board and you know how much drama that stirs! Car tires are for cars:banghead::banghead:...That is a common thing to see. Mostly I think the naysayers are skeeered! Change is a scary thing for most of them so they argue against.
Let 'em be scared and say what they want,and ride them slidin, rough ridin m/t's and I will just SMILE as I go by on both my bikes with both of my CAR TIRES!!!

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I know.:thumbup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Now there is some KNOWledge for ya!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts