GL1800Riders Forums banner

I am confused

2K views 33 replies 16 participants last post by  trialsman 
#1 ·
Why would anyone who is against a car tire come to this board? It is the one place set aside for those who are running CTs or who are interested in possibly running one. Isn't that almost like going to the general forum board and trying to tell members that a Ninja is a better touring bike than a wing? Is the purpose to stir the pot or are they trying to save CT riders lives?

#2 ·
Don't you know that we don't know and what they know is far superior to what we know and if we really knew what we don't know that they know we wouldn't even consider running a car tire because we would know how much they know even though we know they have never run one!:thumbup:

#3 ·
I think it is because we are different. We want something better, we are like the Black Sheep, the Outcasts and it makes some but not all a little nervous to even think about a BMT just my opinion, no harm no foul.

#4 ·
Don't you know that we don't know and what they know is far superior to what we know and if we really knew what we don't know that they know we wouldn't even consider running a car tire because we would know how much they know even though we know they have never run one!:thumbup:
WOW good job Rocket:bow:

#6 ·
Wow and I thought I made a wise choice, but then it was based on info from rail and even my wife thinks he is way out there....lol J/K Randy.

#7 ·
Probably due to a lack of drama over on the general board...or this is an easy place to up the post count and stir up some defecation at the same time :shrug:

I appreciate their concern for my well being, but I'll take my chances with a dangerous Pirelli run flat.

#8 ·
Wow and I thought I made a wise choice, but then it was based on info from rail and even my wife thinks he is way out there....lol J/K Randy.
My wife says that I live in my own little world and I know everyone there and get along with all of them. So I guess I'm out there too. LOL:thumbup:

#11 ·
Maybe their trying to start a new forum....The use of Truck Tires on Motorcycles...the TT group...:22yikes:

#13 ·
That's clear as mud!

#14 ·
My wife says that I live in my own little world and I know everyone there and get along with all of them. So I guess I'm out there too. LOL:thumbup:
Oh Sully,George, and yes you too Rocket your all a part of my little world no doubt. Our wives married us so really what do they know anyway :lol: our world is nice though ain't it?

#15 ·
Can I get to there from here on my Sunny?
Apparently you can't get here on your Sunny ,otherwise you would be eating cookies you want so bad AGAIN :tongue:

#16 ·
Yes rail our world is wonderful. but It's not easy being us.:lol:

#17 ·
They do the same thing on the VTX board only there is no D/S board there so it comes on the general board and you know how much drama that stirs! Car tires are for cars:banghead::banghead:...That is a common thing to see. Mostly I think the naysayers are skeeered! Change is a scary thing for most of them so they argue against.
Let 'em be scared and say what they want,and ride them slidin, rough ridin m/t's and I will just SMILE as I go by on both my bikes with both of my CAR TIRES!!!

#24 ·
VERY WELL PUT so everyone will now know and never bring this up again

#26 ·
Bull*****!
The real question is, "If you guys think you are so right about what you are doing, why do you need this constant self affirmation to keep you convinced that you are doing the right thing?"

Hell, I don't care what you do. But threads like this are simple self masturbation on your part.:nojoke:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.