GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I cannot say thankyou enough to all the great people who either said a prayer on my behallf for the last two weeks, or sent me a card, phoned me, stopped in to say hi at hospital, or just remembered Joyce and myself. THANK YOU..

It has been a couple long weeks, that is for sure. I am in good spirits and it is just great to be home. You won't believe this but the first thing I did when I got out of the car was walk over to the Wing and started it. :lol: :lol: Joyce and the kids just shook their heads. I really think they thought I was going to head on down to Harrison. :wink: :wink:

Things are still not operating 100% and they told me it might be awhile even yet. But being at home will help speed it up.

Let me tell you one thing, I really was not scared until they started talking about the helicopter for just a 80 mile trip. That makes one start wondering if things are really in order as they should be...The helicopter rides around here like that one are over 125.00/mile (worth every penny)

Well I have arrived home and hugged my grandson, started Goldwing, petted my beloved dog, got to say thankyou to the greatest bunch of people I know. I think I will take a nap and check out the rest later,,

I also need to thank Joyce and the Kids. I am a real a$$ when I am sick and they took it pretty good.....

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
8) :sun1: :yes1: :biker: :flg: :yes: :luck: :superman1:

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
5Ross said:
I am a real a$$ when I am sick and they took it pretty good.....
It appears being sick clouds your judgement!
Remember we have traveled together. :lol:

Welcome home and take time to recover slowly and completely.
We will ride again next spring, if not sooner.

Give Joyce and the kids a meal out on you. Tell her Polecat said so.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Ross,

Glad you are back home and things are going well! You better be sweet to Joyce & the kids, they brought you home, they can take you back! LOL :lol:

Take care of yourself and heal up quick, or no more gumbo for you.

Ronnie

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Ross, welcome home! It will be nice to see you posting again. Take care Tim

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Ross - good to hear from you again. Glad you are home and doing better.

We missed you at the Wisconsin gathering..................

Here's to wishing you a speedy recovery........ :beer3:

Steve and Val

·
Registered
900 Posts
Glad to hear you are healing :D
I was looking forward to meeting you at the Wisconsin breakfast meet, but there might be a spring get together in the Dells, and we all hope you can make that one.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Yay!!!!! Ross is home!

Now we can concentrate our prayers for Joyce's patience....

Just kidding, Bud, glad you're home and on the mend. There will be other rides, and we'll be glad to have you with us on them.

Becky

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
I kind figured they let you go home. I called you this afternnon but....you were gone.

Glad to hear that you are home in your own friendly environment and Joyce can now hit you in the head when you act up! LOL

Just remember... you have to sleep some time. I hear she has a really big skillet with your name on it.

She got ya out of that hospital....and she can put you back in. LOL

Prayers for a complete recovery!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Glad you are home and prayers even help an ass, Get well soon

·
Registered
405 Posts
Glad you made it home. That is a very big step in recovery. You and your family are in my prayers. Heal quickly so you can get back to "normal" what ever that mean.....

Steve

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Ross,You think you are the Boss, and you play the part well...LOL

But those who know the Randall's know the truth and that is no Scandall....LOL

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Well Ross,
Now ya can recover, the hospital is just for the patchwork or plumbin' work. :wink: I always felt blahhh in and great rollin' out the front door.
Hope ya have some mental things in mind to do while yer body catches back up (that was a fo-paw there, I don't do mental myself) :roll:
We'll be seein' ya logged in here alot and keepin' the flow goin'. :lol:

:flg:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts